The Link Collection for Create Sales Orders – Automatic Extraction
In this blog post, you can find the latest collection of new capabilities in Create Sales Orders – Automatic Extraction.
By leverage intelligent technologies, this solution tries to automate sales order creation process from unstructured data, like PDF or Pictures. And this solution is released both on SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP S/4HANA on Promise.
You can find more updated detail in below blog collection:
- Create Sales Orders – Automatic Extraction (I): Introduction
- Create Sales Orders – Automatic Extraction (II): One-Click Setup for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Create Sales Orders – Automatic Extraction (II): Step-by-Step Setup Guide for SAP S/4HANA (OP/PCE)
- Create Sales Orders – Automatic Extraction (III): App-Specific Configurations
- Create Sales Orders – Automatic Extraction (IV): Custom Proposal for Sales Order Request Fields (Using BAdI)
- Create Sales Orders – Automatic Extraction (V): Situation Handling
- Create Sales Orders – Automatic Extraction (VI): Intelligent RPA Bot – Version 1
- Create Sales Orders – Automatic Extraction (VII): Intelligent RPA Bot – Version 2
- Create Sales Orders – Automatic Extraction (Ⅷ): Compare Extracted Data with Original File via Side-by-Side View
We have 2 concerns that may need your help to clarify:
Hi Pham Minh
I try to answer your question base on my knowledge.
But I'd like to ask your SAP S/4HANA OP edition include the SP version, since there are difference set-up steps needed for different OP SP version (that's also the reason we want to deliver a blog to clarify these differences)
Sorry for the inconvenience now, and many thanks for your interests about this solution, I will try my best to give support, so any questions just let me know.
Thanks for the quick feedback.
I provide the clarifications below:
And the main concern is only for handling multiple purchase order templates for customers. If it already covers in the app, maybe our set-up is incorrect. It would be helpful if you could advise.
1 Our solution is base on a global pre-trained Machine Learning model which already be trained with a lot of purchase order templates and the model can handle with un-seen(not in training data) templates. the difference x,y coordinates of your purchase order template should not be a problem since we relay on a ML model, you can try to upload your templates, if the accuracy is not satisfying, we still have many additional features to help to automatic the process, feel free to contact me or SAP , if you have any feedbacks during your testing.
2 You can check the set-up guide and set up your system, if the set up is done successfully, you should be able to upload purchase order pdf or picture file in this Fiori app, we will try to convert the extraction info and store it to Sales Order Request which can be treat like a draft document of sales order, if you meet issue during the file uploading, it may casued by the set up not completed or correct, you can give then give me more clues like the error messages and system behavior, I will try to help analysis.
Just want to reminder that the set up blog for OP edition is also published you can check via Create Sales Orders – Automatic Extraction (II): Step-by-Step Setup Guide for SAP S/4HANA (OP/PCE) | SAP Blogs