Rating Usage Records Individually
Did you know that if you set up your pricing configuration accordingly, you can enable individual rating of usage records when configuring rate elements? This means that you can rate actual consumption when it occurs. Moreover, you can create usage records with items to allow for the calculation of separate charges.
Did I pique your interest in this functionality? Then watch this video to get an idea of the configuration steps needed in SAP Subscription Billing and to see how individual usage rating actually works:
For details, have a look at the Individual Usage Rating section in Rate Elements on the SAP Help Portal.
- Rating Delivered Value with SAP Subscription Billing
- Integrating the Billing of Individual Usage Rating with Convergent Invoicing
- SAP Subscription Billing on the SAP Help Portal
- Video Library of SAP Subscription Billing
- Price Calculation on the SAP Help Portal
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.