Professional Service Provider Starter Package
Although there already is a guided business configuration in SAP Business ByDesign, implementation projects often take too long and are not finished in time and budget.
The reasons are divers e.g.
- lack of knowledge to close the gap between process view (Business Scenario Explorer) and functional view (Business Configuration).
- multiple activities that need to be repeated for each project.
- education of users at customer side.
To address these challenges, we now offer starter packages that consists of a preconfigured template with best practice industry coverage as well as a detailed PowerPoint presentation that provides information about the template.
The first package is the professional service provider starter package and contains of
- a preconfigured implementation template with best practice industry coverage for professional service provider incl. project management, sales, sourcing. It is available in every SAP Business ByDesign tenant and can be selected during the initial scoping.
The template not only contains the scoping but also predefined fine tuning values e.g. chart of accounts.
- A detailed PowerPoint presentation with information about the business value of the template, included business packages, or potential extensions to use additional Business ByDesign functionalities. The presentation can be downloaded from the SAP Business Design Help Library here.
The professional service provider starter package rather aims at new partners who do not have much implentation experience with SAP Business ByDesign. Of course it can also be used by experience partners but these partners can also use the solution profile copy functionality to speed up their implementation project.