SAP IBP Blog 12 – Webinars, Training and Discover SAP IBP
This blog gives a short overview about training offerings and expert webinars for SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain (short SAP IBP), with a focus on the Discover SAP IBP learning journey, released in early 2023.
There is an SAP community blog from 2022 on training information for SAP IBP with details on the SAP Learning Hub: SAP IBP Community Blog on SAP Learning Hub.
Webinars for SAP IBP (acessible by everyone and free of charge)
- SAP IBP Webinar Overview series: These are 1h sessions, one per IBP application: SAP IBP Introduction Webinar Series
- SAP IBP quarterly onboarding webinars: Every quarter a new onboarding webinar series is conducted, directed torwards new customers: SAP IBP Onboarding webinars
- SAP IBP Meet-The-Expert sessions:The meet the expert webinars are conducted throughout the year and focus on a specific topic, e.g., inventory optimization or CI-DS integration. This also includes the quarterly What´s New sessions. You can find upcoming and past webinars on the following webpage: SAP IBP Webcasts Engagement Hub.
- Here is the link to a webpage where you can subscribe to webinars and other useful information for SAP IBP: Subscription to SAP IBP newsletter
Training offerings for SAP IBP:
- Most training offerings are paid services, but some material is made available free of charge.
- The SAP contact for IBP training offerings is Sebastian Diego Alejandro Gomez Rey: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paid training offerings:
- For formal SAP IBP training courses, please visit the SAP IBP Learning Journey page
- This webpage has some more information on Training portfolio for SAP IBP
- The current SAP IBP Learning journey and the SAP Learning Hub will transition in the future to the modernized webpage learning.sap.com.
Discover SAP IBP (free of charge 10h training course)
- A new SAP IBP Learning journey was introduced in 2023 called: Discover SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain
- You can find this course on learning.sap.com.
Details on Discover SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain
- Specification: 7 Units, 10h, free of charge.
- Link: Discover SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain
- In this course you will gain a solid understanding of the SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain solution, the components, and their associated business processes. Instructor-led training is supplemented with hands-on exercises using the most recently released version of the SAP IBP supply chain solution. This course is mandatory foundational knowledge which is required for all follow-on SAP IBP courses.
- Unit 1: Introduction to Planning Processes (1:02h)
- Unit 2: Introduction to SAP Integrated Business Planning (40min)
- Unit 3: Using SAP IBP for Supply Chain (1:50h)
- Unit 4: Demand Planning (1:55h)
- Unit 5: Inventory Planning and Optimization (1:25h)
- Unit 6: Supply Planning (1:25h)
- Unit 7: Exception Management (1h)
In this course also tutorials are included how to perform certain tasks. Here an example for a demand planner: Tutorial – Adjust Local Demand Plan
Some examples of the Discover SAP IBP training course:
Unit 1 – Overview Planning processes
Unit 2: Introduction to SAP IBP
Unit 3: Using SAP IBP
Unit 4: Demand Planning
Unit 5: Inventory Planning and Optimization
Unit 6: Supply Planning
Unit 7: Exception Management
Thanks Rudi for the information!!👍