Enabling the Enrollment link in LMS
Clients frequently ask me how to improve the user interface for their Learning Management System (LMS), which is one of the first interactive experience users will have when they access the modules. In this blog post, we will discuss how to add an enrolment link for course registration.
The LMS has standard pages and custom pages that control the user’s experience. The first page users see is their “home” page, which contains information specific to their personal learning needs. This page displays the learner’s to-do list, learning history, curricula progress, and more. The LMS also provides additional standard pages where learners can access information that meets their future requirements.
Our solution consists of a two-step approach:
- Create a required classroom session and select the target user group.
- Configure a custom tile on the landing page with the specified target audience through the LMS user group.
To create a custom tile, follow these steps:
- Go to the Landing Page Settings tab on the LMS Admin Console under System Administration -> Application Administration.
2. Click on the “Create Custom Tile“ button on the screen
3. Add a tile name and select the target user group.
- Add a tile name (this is the admin-facing title, not the user).
- We can select the show tile for the group as organization-specific or User Group.
- Select the show tile for all dates or specific dates, which indicates the dates the tile should display. we have created along with adding the required User group for which the tile is to be made visible
- Chose the display size.
3. Choose the display size and select the location (if the session is for multiple locales, you can customize the same tile in different languages) you’re adding the content for.
5. Create a user-facing title and description, and add the class URL before clicking ‘Okay’.
6. Go to the Enrolment Link Custom Tile and click on the upcoming class registration link.
7. Click on the “Register Now” button to complete the registration.
Thanks for spending your valuable time for reading this Blog!
The landing page is providing the first experience a user has with the LMS and the above solution helps to provide a more enhanced view of the Learning Landing Page. This would help the users to provide dynamic user navigation by adding hyperlinks that redirect to a particular Learning Item or Course Category.
SuccessFactors makes it easy to design landing pages that can be targeted to specific groups within a company.
This ends my blog post. I hope you found this blog post helpful, please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments section.
Please do post your questions and answers in :https://answers.sap.com/tags/67837800100800006356
Related Links and Videos on SAP:
1, KBA reference from SAP Launchpad
2, We have used all the Screenshots from our Demo system.
3, SAP Documentation from https://help.sap.com/