Why start your S/4HANA journey with Solution Documentation
Solution Documentation creates value by simplifyig consumption of best practices. Solution Documentation is the collection of process steps and associated artifacts which are developed during an implementation.
Often importance of accurate process documentation is overlooked due to the difficulty in keeping up with changes. Not using standard tools and accelerators can further increase the effort and cost of process documentation. Using solution documentation tool you can start developing process documentation from Prepare and Explore implementation phases itself and you can use accelerators as starting point for the documentation.
Download and use solution documentation project plan for your implementation. Project Plan is absolutely FREE.
Here are the key advantages to start your S/4HANA journey with Solution Documentation.
- Using Solution Documentation from Day1 of your S/4HANA journey can save your organization from developing business processes from scratch.
- Solution Documentation (SOLDOC) is convenient platform to explore and consume best practices.
- Use Solution Documentation in your Requirements capturing efforts. You can capture gaps in best practices as requirements and attach requirements to the business processes scoped for implementation.
- Solution Documentation integrates into SAP change management, Managing business process documentation life cycle is easy.
- Solution Documentation integrates into test suite, test scripts can be generated or made available as attachments.
- Solution Documentation supports S/4HANA journey with accurate documentation for Go-Live. Simplified visual and easily accessible business process documentation which is achieved easily.
Below is a recommended approach to use Solution Documentation tool in an SAP implementation. In below example the primary purpose of of using Solution Documentation tool is to consume SAP Best Practices. The example explains how to capture business process documentation during the process of consuming SAP Best Practices, all this can happen by using Solution Documentation platform.
There are numerous benefits of Solution documentation tool however the key for greater success in S/4HANA initiatives is to implement this tool early on like in the Explore phase.
By starting the S/4HANA journey with Solution Documentation you can consume best practices much easily thereby reducing the risk.
Implementation of Solution Documentation is fairly simple and it takes an average time of 3 – 5 weeks to implement it.
Download the Free project plan attached here, you can use this project to implement Solution Documentation for your organization. The attached project plan is prepared for a 3 weeks estimated implementation.
Feel free to share your feedback.