Logistics in SAP S/4HANA: Fundamentals – New training for SAP Enterprise Support
Technical content owner: @Satish Narodey
SAP S/4HANA embraces the digital age to keep up with new and evolving business models and provide decision makers with instant insight.
With logistics in SAP S/4HANA, one can create a common view of logistics business processes and its operational data, flexible and easily consumable out of the box reporting, automation and system anticipation in processes and instantly evaluate the implications of business options with real-time analytics, prediction, and simulation, all with a beautiful user experience.
For this reason, the SAP Enterprise Support Academy created a dedicated Expert-guided Implementation training session to empower customers on SAP S/4HANA logistics to build and evaluate the business case for their Digital Transformation.
We cover a range of topics that are key areas in the field of logistics including SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement, Order to Cash.
The session also compares these topics based on how SAP S/4HANA is better and different from SAP ERP. Our customers will gain the knowledge they need to fully understand the benefits and added capabilities of SAP logistics in SAP S/4HANA.
What is an Expert-guided Implementation?
An Expert-guided Implementation (EGI) is a remote training session delivered virtually over a number of days.
When should I attend this session? What can I benefit from attending?
Customers usually attend this EGI during the Discover phase of their SAP S/4HANA Net New Installation or System Conversion project.
From the session, you will know how the data model of SAP S/4HANA from the logistics perspective is simplified and better suited for running your business processes simpler and faster.
We will also discuss what “RISE with SAP” has to offer.
*PLEASE NOTE: Before you can access the registration links, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
Day 1 Major Topics
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA
- Intelligent Enterprise
- SAP S/4HANA deployment options and implementation Strategy
- SAP Activate Overview
- Customer Vendor Integration
- Trial Systems
Day 2 Major Topics
- Operational Purchasing
- Sourcing & Contract Management
- Invoice Management
- Supplier Management
- Procurement Analytics
Day 3 Major Topics
- Overview: Order to Cash
- Sales Monitoring & Analysis
- Sales Order Management
- Sales Master Data Management
- Sales Billing
Day 4 Major Topics
- Overview: Manufacturing
- Complex Manufacturing
- Capacity Planning
- Further SAP Enterprise Support resources to support your SAP S/4HANA Journey.
- For a list of SAP S/4HANA related Expert Guided Implementations see blog: Expert-guided Implementation (EGI) – The practical training option
- For SAP S/4HANA related Expert Guided Implementations and other topics view the full portfolio here > complete portfolio
- You’ll find much more in the relevant Value Maps, see blog: SAP S/4HANA: Let’s Get Moving with SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps
If you have any questions or comments on the contents of this EGI, please feel free to post them in the comment section below and we hope to see you soon in one of our Logistics in SAP S/4HANA: Fundamentals EGIs.