SAP S/4HANA Finance Fundamentals – Training Available in SAP Enterprise Support
Technical content owner: Susana Serrano Ruiz
Is your organization planning to take the next big digital move from SAP ERP to SAP S/4HANA or SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition? Are you wondering where to start and curious about what’s involved in this journey?
You are in the right place! To help you out we have set up a multi-day virtual training session called Expert-guided Implementation (EGI) with our experts.
The goal of this session* is to give customers the knowledge they need, in order to fully understand the benefits and added capabilities of SAP Finance in SAP S/4HANA so they are empowered to build and evaluate the business case for their Digital Transformation.
When should I attend this session? What are the benefits?
Customers usually attend this session during the discover phase of their SAP S/4HANA project. From the session, you will know how the data model of SAP S/4HANA Finance is simplified and better suited for running your business processes simpler and faster. With SAP S/4HANA Finance, you can create a common view of all financial and operational data, provide flexible, easily consumable reporting, automate processes – and instantly evaluate the financial implications of business options with real-time analytics, prediction, and simulation, all with a beautiful user experience.
This EGI is power packed with a lot of essential information and knowledge pointers that you need right from the start of the project until the Go-Live on SAP S/4HANA. Joining the session will also reduce the time required to upskill for planning an SAP S/4HANA Conversion project. At the end, you will be empowered with the approaches and techniques you need to apply to efficiently convert your SAP ERP systems to SAP S/4HANA.
What is an Expert-guided Implementation?
An Expert-guided Implementation (EGI) is a remote training session delivered virtually over multiple days.
*PLEASE NOTE: To access the link below, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here
Click here to register: SAP S/4HANA Finance Fundamentals*
Day 1 Major Topics
- SAP S/4HANA introduction
- Intelligent Enterprise
(co-pilot ,machine learning)
- SAP S/4HANA deployment options and implementation strategy
- Readiness check
- Simplification item list
- Customer Vendor Integration
- SAP Activate
- SAP Fiori
- Where to find information related to SAP S/4HANA
Day 2 Major Topics
- Benefits of SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Simplification Items in SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Universal Journal and further Finance key topics
- Controlling, Profitability Analysis and Material Ledger
- Asset Accounting
Day 3 Major Topics
- Central Finance
- SAP S/4HANA Finance Innovations
- General Ledger
- Payable Management
- Receivables Management
- Cash Management
- Fiori Overview – Finance roles and applications
Day 4 Major Topics
- SAP S/4HANA additional innovations
- Complementary Solutions for SAP Receivables Management
- Predictive accounting
- Financial Closing cockpit
- SAP Document and Reporting Compliance
- Organizational flexibility in SAP S4HANA
- Finance Advanced Valuations
- Embedded reporting
- SAP S/4HANA Planning and Group Reporting Overview
Further information on Expert-guided Implementations to support your SAP S/4HANA journey
- For a list of SAP S/4HANA related Expert-guided Implementation sessions see blog: Expert-Guided Implementation (EGI) – The practical training option.
- View the full Expert-guided Implementation portfolio here> Complete Portfolio
- You’ll find much more in the relevant value maps, see blog: SAP S/4HANA: Let’s Get Moving with SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps.
- Before you can access the value maps or the EGI registration links, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
If you have any further questions or comments on the contents of this EGI, please feel free to post them in the section below and we hope to see you soon in one of our Plan Your Conversion to SAP S/4HANA – EGIs!