Conversion to SAP S/4HANA Finance – Training Available in SAP Enterprise Support
Technical content owner: Susana Serrano Ruiz
Is your organization planning to take the next big digital move from SAP ERP to SAP S/4HANA or SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition? Are you wondering where to start and curious about what’s involved in this journey?
You are in the right place! To help you out we have set up a multi-day virtual training session called Expert-guided Implementation (EGI) with our experts.
The goal of this session* is to give customers the knowledge they need to understand the preparation tasks involved in the Conversion of Accounting to SAP S/4HANA.To learn several consistency checks and understand all the phases and activities involved in the Conversion of Accounting to SAP S/4HANA
When should I attend this session? What are the benefits?
Customers usually attend this EGI during the discover phase of their SAP S/4HANA conversion project. From the session, customers will get an understanding of the innovations and architecture of New Asset Accounting in SAP S/4HANA and the purpose of material ledger for material valuation.
What is an Expert-guided Implementation?
An Expert-guided Implementation (EGI) is a remote training session delivered virtually over multiple days.
*PLEASE NOTE: To access the link below, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here
Day 1 Major Topics
- Conversion Process Overview
- Universal Journal adoption paths
- Innovations and Architecture in Asset Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- From Classic Asset Accounting to New Asset Accounting
- Configurating New Asset Accounting
- Intelligent Asset Accounting, with Universal Parallel Accounting, Asset Depreciation and further topics
Day 2 Major Topics
Preparation of Conversion of Accounting to SAP S/4HANA
- Simplification items ,Readiness Check, CVI ,
- Preparation tasks
Important Consistency Checks involved in the Conversion
Conversion of Accounting to SAP S/4HANA
- Preparation and Migration of Customizing
- Data Migration Phase
- Activities after Migration
Day 3 Major Topics
- SAP S/4HANA Material Ledger Overview
- Material ledger recommendations and settings in greenfield and conversion projects
- Transfer pricing
- Finance conversion project lessons learnt
What are the key benefits of attending this EGI?
This session is power packed with a lot of essential information and knowledge pointers that you need right from the start of the project until the Go-Live on SAP S/4HANA. Attending this EGI will also reduce the time required to upskill for planning an SAP S/4HANA conversion project. At the end of the EGI, you will be empowered with the approaches and techniques you need to apply to efficiently convert your SAP ERP systems to SAP S/4HANA.
Further information on Expert-guided Implementations to support your SAP S/4HANA journey
- For a list of SAP S/4HANA related Expert-guided Implementation sessions see blog: Expert-guided Implementation (EGI) – The practical training option.
- View the full Expert-guided Implementation portfolio here> Complete Portfolio
- You’ll find much more in the relevant value maps, see blog: SAP S/4HANA: Let’s Get Moving with SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps.
- Before you can access the value maps or the EGI registration links, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
If you have any further questions or comments on the contents of this EGI, please feel free to post them in the section below and I hope to see you soon in one of our SAP S/4HANA Finance Fundamentals – EGIs!