Summary Blog: From SAP ONE Support Launchpad to SAP for Me
The SAP ONE Support Launchpad is migrating to SAP for Me as your central entry point for SAP support, alerts, metrics, and insights into your SAP product portfolio.
Here is an overview about what’s important to be aware of:
Starting April 22, 2023, when accessing the SAP ONE Support Launchpad, you receive a pop-up redirecting you to SAP for Me:
- You have the option to stay in the launchpad if needed until May 23* if you click on ‘Continue with the SAP ONE Support Launchpad for now’.
- Important note: If you choose ‘Make SAP for Me my new entry point’, your choice is remembered and the next time you try to open the SAP ONE Support Launchpad homepage or a bookmarked application, SAP for Me will automatically start for you. You can go back to the SAP ONE Support Launchpad from SAP for Me by clicking on your ‘User Profile’ > ‘My Settings’ > ‘Return to the SAP ONE Support Launchpad’:
After May 23, 2023*, SAP for Me will be the central entry point, and the SAP ONE Support Launchpad homepage will be deprecated. If you try to open the launchpad homepage or any bookmark, you will be automatically redirected to SAP for Me without further prompts. Redirects will bring you to the respective place in SAP for Me. In case you’d like to see an overview, review Where can launchpad tiles be found in SAP for Me?
*Date is preliminary
2. New Personalized Onboarding to SAP for Me Home Page
If you never used SAP for Me before, you are invited to personalize your homepage. By telling us what you’re working with and what tasks are important for you, we can identify the cards you need and put them on your SAP for Me home page to get you started:
Your previous usage of SAP ONE Support Launchpad tiles is also taken into consideration and some topics are preselected automatically to better suit your needs.
Read more about the New Personalized Onboarding to SAP for Me Home Page | SAP Blogs
3. ‘Get Support’ application (replacing former ‘Incident Wizard/Form’)
The new ‘Get Support’ application provides a guided and harmonized support experience in SAP for Me. It represents a central access point to previously detached applications:
- ‘Report an Incident’ (now called a ‘Case’)
- Expert Chat
- Schedule an Expert
- Ask an Expert Peer (will integrate later)
- SAP Community
It provides a step-by-step guidance and uses artificial intelligence to predict the right product categorization, ‘Recommended Solutions’ and recommends the most suitable support channel:
Read more about the New ‘Get Support’ Application and Structure of Services & Support Dashboard | SAP Blogs
If you have questions during the transition, please review:
- ‘Your Transition to SAP for Me’ on the SAP Support Portal, and
- SAP for Me online help,
- or join an upcoming live support webcasts / watch previous recordings for more information.
SAP for Me is made for you – explore me.sap.com/home today!
- New Personalized Onboarding to SAP for Me Home Page
- New ‘Get Support’ Application and Structure of Services & Support Dashboard
- THREE WEEKS TO GO: From SAP ONE Support Launchpad to SAP for Me.
- SAP for Me now speaks your language.
Thanks for the updated Info, Amanda!
I am interested to understand if it is possible to display in SAP for Me homepage a tile which contains all the open cases related to a specific SAP system.
My company has quite a few SAP products and I am responsible for SAP Analytics Cloud only BUT I do not log the cases myself, hence neither "All Cases" nor "My cases" default filters are suitable for me.
Thanks a lot for your help
Is anyone else having issues in this new SAP for Me?
I am no longer able to see correction instructions for OSS notes.
correction instructions are not displayed for any OSS note in the new SAP for ME
every time I try to view the Correction Instructions of any OSS note in the new SAP for ME I get this error "supportshell-dgq5qdz5dm.dispatcher.int.sap.eu2.hana.ondemand.com took too long to respond." and no Correction Instructions are displayed.
There appears to be an issue in the new SAP for ME for OSS notes
Try this one https://me.sap.com/corrins/0002234881/30
Issue 1 correction instructions
Issue 2 correction instructions
https://me.sap.com/corrins/0002234881/30 works. Perhaps you can try again.
Looks like it is finally working now.
Can they work on the performance of me.sap.com ? Not sure why it is so slow.