SAP Sales and Service Cloud – 2305 Release Briefing Webcast
The 2305 release (May 2023) for SAP Sales and Service Cloud is approaching.
We will be adding the release webcast-related information and assets here in our community. This will allow you to access the on-demand recording after the live event, short demos if available, slide deck, and also keep the conversation alive.
- When: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 @ 4:00 – 5:30 pm CEST/ 10:00am -11:30 am EDT.
- Who: Presented by Emmanuel Desert and Sales & Service Cloud Product Managers
- What: Get an insightful preview on the planned innovations for the upcoming May 2023 release (2305) of SAP Sales and Service Cloud. Hear directly from our product management team about what’s new in this release. We’ll talk about highlights in Platform & Integration, Sales, and Service.
Visit the documentation page to check out the current updates.
Please bookmark our 2023 release schedule located here.
Highlights for the 2305 Release:
Platform and Integration
- Capability to Schedule Import & Export Data Workbench Tasks
- Archiving extended to additional Business Objects
- Right Alignment of Amount fields.
- Protected Custom Queries Attachments
- Depreciation of existing build of SAP Cloud Application Studio
- Enhancing the process to Configure Single Sign-On for SAC
SAP Sales Core
- Ability to associate an existing account as part of the lead conversion process
Visits and Activity Management
- Adding images into visits notes
- Ability to delete products from the previous visits in the product survey runtime
- Enable copying of engagement map to provide reusability
- Ability to syncing of private, recurring meetings
- Simplified installation and deployment of the Google Chrome Extension
- Soft delete of contacts in Microsoft Exchange
Dynamic Visit Planning Add-On
- Route Group & Visit Plan: Supporting display ID’s of fields in mass import / export scenario
- Route Groups: Visit list generated until, next visit list generation due on and visit list generation status fields
- Visit list deletion
Intelligent Sales Add-On
- Playbook Effectiveness
- Moving back sales phase
- KPI card for expected value
Intelligent Sales Execution
- Advanced Search
SAP Service Core:
- Reference existing transactions as Related Items to a Ticket
- Skip Business Checks for Archiving Tickets
- Enhancement to Data Sources
Email Channel and Interactions:
- Ability to check for incorrect email addresses in To, Cc or Bcc
- Ability to view To address for SMS Channel in Timeline
MS Teams Integration:
- Introduction of Resolutions Rooms
- Lifecycle management of Resolution Rooms
Agent Desktop Add-On:
- Customize the display of Standard and Extension Fields in Left Panel, Search Results and Entities Table
- Enhancement for Phone Calls, Chats, Messages and Agent Desktop Search
- Enhancement for Click to Call – CTI Widget and Customer Hub is launched on initiating a call from Customers list
*Please note that development is planned / in progress at the time of the release briefing and thus visuals and timelines might be subject to change.
Thank you and looking forward to continuing the release conversations here in the community!