A Hitchhiker’s Guide to SAP Fiori User Experience and its Technologies – 2hrs full of Tips & Tricks & Exercises
SAP Fiori has been on the market for some years now, and there have been many developments in the meantime. Do you know all of them, and do you know when to use what and what will help you best to solve your issue?
SAP Fiori is the User Experience of the Intelligent Enterprise that changes the way you work. It equips designers and developers with a set of guidelines, technologies, and tools to create apps for any platform faster than ever – providing a consistent, innovative experience for both creators and users. In this overview session you will get a good understanding of SAP Fiori: The SAP Fiori design system and how it is realized with the related UI technologies and tools, for business users, key users, and developers. The session also covers the main environments of SAP Fiori like SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Technology Platform. The overview extends to the actual productive usage of SAP Fiori business applications via the SAP Fiori launchpad, extensibility of standard SAP apps and technologies for mobile devices.
This 2h session features many hands-on demos showing first steps in the various tools. You can either just watch or use the provided tutorials for your own hands-on learning. The session material contains many entry points to concrete and up-to-date knowledge on SAP Fiori.
Who Should Attend?
This overview session is for everyone, from executives to software developers. It is an overview of SAPs user experience technologies, ranging from end user personalization to developer tools, from creating an initial project to productively using an app. This content is especially useful if you have an ABAP background and need an overview understanding of SAP Fiori and entry points into further learnings.
- SAP’s User Experience Strategy with SAP Fiori
- SAP Fiori technologies overview
- The entry point to SAP Fiori apps: SAP Fiori launchpad and SAP Build Work Zone
- The strategic UI technology for SAP Fiori: SAPUI5
- An efficient way of developing SAPUI5 apps: SAP Fiori elements
- SAP’s platform in the cloud: SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP)
- The development environment for SAP Fiori and SAP BTP: SAP Business Application Studio
- The low-code / no-code platform to build apps: SAP Build Apps
- Create and run native mobile apps: SAP Mobile Services
- Extending SAP’s standard apps with custom logic
Join us here: https://url.sap/8dq55w
We look forward to seeing you!!