New free Learning Journey for SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.3
SAPBI Learning Journey is an introduction to SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.3 solution for professional who needs to understand the key BI benefits. The SAPBI provides interactive digital learning that is critical in maintaining existing on-premise deployment or assist organizations with their SAP digital transformation efforts with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hybrid Coud approach).
Business Intelligence (BI) Defined:
“An iterative, user-centered process that includes accessing and exploring information, analyzing this information, and developing insights and understanding that lead to improved and informed decision making” – Gartner
The SAPBI learning journey will equip and empower your BI team member with the high-level overview for project success. The following learning journey topics are covered:
- How to use the BI Launch Pad web client to access reports and visualizations from the BI Platform?
- How business users access various data sources using BW queries, Universes and HANA view semantic layer to create BI reports and visualizations?
- How to create a simple Analytical Application with SAP Lumira Designer?
- How to create a basic Excel Workbooks with SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Edition for Microsoft Office?
- How to create a simple Web Intelligence Document for ad hoc query and analysis?
- How to create a simple formatted report with SAP Crystal Reports?
- How to schedule and distribute BI content in the BI Platform?
- How to create a simple SAP Analytics Cloud Story using a BI Universe semantic layer in a Hybrid Cloud approach?
Fill the gap through upskilling and enjoy SAP’s learning offerings on the SAP Learning site. This article is created and brought to you by SAP Product Learning CoE experts!
Written by Norman Wai
Hello and good morning:
Nice, but please remember (if I am not mistaken):
AfO will be retired? Source?
See e.g. here:
Thanks for sharing! Maintenance at least 2027!
Ok, in my personal opinion BW4 and BPC have maintenance until 2040. So hopefully the good old AfO with full functionalities compared to the SAC Excel add-in will get this support also until 2040 😉
With BI 2025 (BI4.3 successor) version of SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office, it will be supported until at least end of 2029 for mainstream maintenance, and 2031 for priority 1 support according to the latest SAP Analytics Business Intelligence Statement of Direction. Maintenance not until 2040, but hopefully, things will change depending on market.
Hello Johann Schedrin
Please, do you know if it is planned to propose a French version for this BI4.3 learning journey?
Thanks in advance, and best regards.
the translation of the learning journeys on the SAP Learning site is already in the pipeline but I am afraid I can`t tell you when it will be applied.
Thanks for the confirmation!