Upcoming webcast series “The Open Space of Application Operations within SAP BTP”
I am sure we do all agree that application operations is a crucial part to provision and run any app on SAP BTP – only when we make sure that we can provide our apps with the right performance and availability, they will bring the expected value to our end users and our business.
To reflect this, we decided to complement the currently running The Universe of SAP BTP in a Nutshell webcast series with an accompanying one, about The Open Space of Application Operations within SAP BTP.
Starting in April, you can expect to get additional information and insights on different aspects around operating your apps on SAP BTP – after an overview session, we plan to focus on a lot of examples and demos that shall allow you to make the next steps:
- On April 20th, we start with an overview session about DevOps with SAP BTP – as more and more development teams strive for a more agile development approach, it is crucial to understand how your ops teams can cope with this demand, by offering a very low entry barrier without ignoring the more strict boundary conditions you normally face in SAP enterprise environments.
If you want to get an overview and latest news + a demo of our Pipeline-as-a-Service offering, this is the right session for you: DevOps with SAP BTP – how you can use SAP BTP to lower the entry barrier for your dev teams to benefit from agile approaches in SAP enterprise environments, while being able to stick to existing operations processes
- One week later, on April 27th, we will continue with details on how you can integrate SAP Cloud Transport Management service into Application Lifecycle Management – so, if you plan to orchestrate your cloud changes from SAP Solution Manager or SAP Cloud ALM or just want to get a detailed demo on what to expect, join this session here: Integration of SAP Cloud Transport Management into Application Lifecycle Management solutions
- On May 11th, get insights on how to implement a more reactive way of working by setting up automated alerts with SAP Alert Notification service of SAP BTP and SAP Automation Pilot service – on the example of a cloud app (developed via SAP Build Apps) using SAP HANA Cloud: Using alerting and technical ops automation for synthetic monitoring
- If you use SAP Event Mesh, mark May 25th in your calendar for this session about how to use SAP Alert Notification service and SAP Automation Pilot for monitoring, alerting and automated remediation: Monitoring, alerting and remediations on failed events in SAP Event Mesh
- And if you want to learn how you can reduce your efforts around operating SAP HANA Cloud, join us on June 1st: SAP HANA Cloud: recurrent monitoring and an automated status report generation
I hope to welcome many of you in our sessions! Register here free-of-charge: The Open Space of Application Operations within SAP BTP.
If you should be unsure which session to join, we will offer a quick teaser of the complete webcast series on April 18th here: The Universe of SAP Business Technology Platform in a Nutshell series – Application Operations Overview
And if you should have ideas for other operations topics around SAP BTP, please leave a comment!