Filtering and Pagination in Document Information Extraction
With the most recent release of Document Information Extraction, the new feature for filtration, ordering, and pagination is now available. This feature is an enhancement for the Document Information Extraction UI.
The following are the main advantages of this feature for the users:
- Extended Listing: users now can list more than 200 documents at once, enhancing the document management within the UI.
- Pagination: the documents can be paginated (page 1, page 2, …) hence, improving the usability of the service. With this, users can avoid one long list of documents, which might get hard to navigate.
- Document search: With the possibility to list over 200 documents at once, there now is the possibility to use the search option with which users can quickly find their desired document in the list.
- Document sorting: The automatic listing now puts the most recent documents on top of the list, making a faster processing of the most recent ones much easier.
The demo below shows briefly how does this filtration and pagination feature looks like.
Please refer to the Document Information Extraction Help Portal for more details about the post catalog and requests and response example in JSON file.
Read more about the news of Document Information Extraction on the help portal!
What is Document Information Extraction?
Document Information Extraction is one of the SAP AI Business Services on the SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP). This ML-enabled service is available through the Cloud Platform Enterprise Agreement (CPEA) and also in the Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGO) model.
Tutorials & Learnings
- Simplify Business Document Processing with SAP AI Business Services
- Free Tier Option for Document Information Extraction