Access, Activate & Authorize the Built in support in Sales and Service cloud V2
Built-In Support is a digital support platform which allows user to find help, create tickets and contact support right in your sales cloud application.
The support model seeks to achieve a qualitative upgrade in customer support experience.It enables users to get support in real-time within their current product. By providing efficient,simplified, and guided support channels, users can search for information, Inquire about needed information,connect with an intelligent chatbot, or communicate with SAP support experts.
These features not only bring new experiences to customers, but also help them on the work efficiency and business benefits.
Integration with SAP Universal ID
SAP Universal ID can show you all the linked information of your multiple S-user or P-user accounts in a consolidated account selector after you logged in to Built-In Support. You don’t have to remember your S-user IDs and passwords anymore.
Accessing Built-In Support:
- Login to SAP Sales & Service Cloud V2 tenant with any User ID and PW.
- Click Built-In Support icon.
Note: The icon appear for users with below business services.
UI App: sap.crm.builtinsupportservice.uiapp.builtinSupportUi
Activate Built- in support
- The Welcome page is displayed. You can proceed the initial screen of built -in support by clicking next/skip it.
Note: If you already have a linked S-user ID, you will skip this step and go to the next step.
**To link your S user ID and create a universal ID , use the default browser**
- Authorize your S User for Built In support (use different browser like Opera where SAP certificate should be skipped).
Note: It is necessary to authorize S user ID using Opera browser as one time activity. Once the ID has been authorized any browser can be used to access built in support.
How to Raise an Incident:
- Make sure you are on the same page when raising the incident for the issue.
- Based on the subject and description the system will automatically determine the component.
- Click On Report New Issues.
Reviewing the Incident within the Tenant
- Click on Review my Incident.