SAP BTP Address Validation Service within SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central – Part 2/3
Part 2: Creating Address Mapping Configurations
This Blog is a collaboration work between SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) Team, SAP Data Quality Management Team and SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central – Localization Team.
Welcome back to part 2 of three-part series blog on Address Validation Service within Data Quality Management, Microservices for Location Data and SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central.
In Part 1 we focused on steps to enable SAP DQM Microservice in BTP.
By default, SAP provide standard configurations (address mapping) for following countries. Refer SAP help for more details.
Standard Default Configuration
This blog post will show the steps required to enable additional countries which are not part of standard country list. The goal is to create address mapping configuration for countries which are not part of the standard configuration list.
- United Kingdom
1. Navigate to SubAccount to access Data Quality Service UI
2. DQM Microservice UI application
Note: If you don’t see number in Configurations tile then make sure the role DQMMICRO_POWERUSER is correctly assigned to your ID. Configuration tile will show number 9 initially.
3. Follow the steps mentioned in SAP Help to import SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central – Standard Configuration JSON file
Note: JSON file is available in Software Download Center.
4. Import the standard configuration file without changing the name of JSON file.
Address Mapping Configurations
1. Create Canada country configuration selection + icon
2. Clone United States country configuration to Canada
4. Follow the similar approach for Mexico, United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore countries. Make to create configuration for the country first and then clone the default configuration from Unites States.
Make sure to save your changes and arrange the fields by drag and drop feature.
This conclude Part 2 blog. In Part 3 we will see Steps to enable Address Validation Service in SAP Success Factors Employee Central.