Upcoming Webcast: Accelerate your SAP Process Orchestration move to SAP Integration Suite
Yesterday’s solutions aren’t built for today’s challenges. In this Webcast, we’ll explore how modern integration technologies can help you unleash new innovations.
You’ll learn about:
- Modernizing while safeguarding existing skills and investments.
- Tools and services available to help move from SAP Process Orchestration to SAP Integration Suite.
- Best practices and success stories of SAP customers who made the move.
- Ryan Champlin, Sr. Director of Solution Management, SAP Integration Suite
- Tushar Pradhan, Sr. Product Manager, SAP Integration Suite
- Thomas Branghofer, Technology Consultant, SAP
SAP Integration Suite is an integration platform-as-a-service (iPaaS) that enables the design, development, execution, governance, curation, analysis, and management of the full lifecycle of integration flows, APIs, and high-volume business events that connect on-premises and cloud-based processes, services, applications, and data across organizations. SAP Integration Suite is available on multiple cloud providers.
Only SAP provides a single comprehensive solution with proven pre-built content, connectors, and APIs to integrate and automate processes that run across SAP and non-SAP application landscapes, available on multiple cloud providers, making SAP Integration Suite easier to use, saving time, money, and resources resulting in compelling business outcomes and favorable analyst ratings.
Are you looking to migrate to SAP Integration Suite? Take a look at these resources: