THREE WEEKS TO GO: From SAP ONE Support Launchpad to SAP for Me.
**Update on June 23, 2023**
Starting June 29, 2023, the SAP ONE Support Launchpad will redirect you to SAP for Me without further prompts. Find more information in My Support.
SAP strives to provide a more harmonized and integrated support experience that is simple to use and available for all SAP solutions. As a major step in this direction, the SAP ONE Support Launchpad is migrating to SAP for Me as your central entry point for SAP support, alerts, metrics, and insights into your SAP product portfolio.
- Starting April 22, 2023, when accessing the SAP ONE Support Launchpad, you receive a pop-up redirecting you to SAP for Me:
- You will have the option to stay in the launchpad in case needed until the deprecation date, if you click on ‘Continue with the SAP ONE Support Launchpad for now’.
- Important note: If you choose ‘Make SAP for Me my new entry point’, your choice will be remembered and the next time you try to open the SAP ONE Support Launchpad homepage or a bookmarked application, SAP for Me will automatically start for you. You can go back to the SAP ONE Support Launchpad from SAP for Me by clicking on your ‘User Profile’
- If you never used SAP for Me before, you will be invited to personalize your homepage. Read more about the New Personalized Home Page of SAP for Me | SAP Blogs
- Starting June 29, 2023, SAP for Me will be the central entry point, and the SAP ONE Support Launchpad homepage will be deprecated. If you try to open the launchpad homepage or any bookmark, you will be automatically redirected to SAP for Me without further prompts. Redirects will bring you to the respective place in SAP for Me. In case you’d like to see an overview, review Where can launchpad tiles be found in SAP for Me?
- perform your support-related tasks e.g., submitting a case or chatting with an expert leveraging the new step-by-step guided ‘Get Support’ application.
- view personalized content for your product portfolio including a holistic overview of your licenses, orders, consumption status, and perform other self-services, e.g., cloud system provisioning – all in your preferred language.
If you have any questions or concerns during the transition, we have several resources to support you including:
- ‘Your Transition to SAP for Me’ on the SAP Support Portal,
- SAP for Me online help,
- upcoming live support webcasts that you can sign up to join or watch previous recordings for more information.
SAP for Me is made for you – explore me.sap.com/home today!
- Goodbye SAP ONE Support Launchpad! Welcome SAP for Me!
- Why choosing the right system and product will help resolve your product issue faster
- Leverage the brand new ‘Support Knowledge Search’ in SAP for Me
- Summary Blog: From SAP ONE Support Launchpad to SAP for Me
- New ‘Get Support’ Application and Structure of Services & Support Dashboard
- New Personalized Onboarding to SAP for Me Home Page
- SAP for Me now speaks your language