SAP Analytics Cloud – System Overview
Important Heads up to License Usage Limit Changes coming in Q3 2023 in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
We are happy to inform you about the release of the System Overview into the SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) Menu as the successor of the System Monitor with QRC Q2 2023 and Wave 2023.07!
The System Overview, formerly known as Administration Cockpit, will extend the SAC menu and is the next consequent step in our strategy to provide a central starting point for Administrators, Project Managers, Finance, Business Analysts, Security Analysts or Developers.
The provided information should help you to:
- track compliance with licensing agreements | Overview
- track and analyse license consumption | Overview
- distribute costs | Usage
- optimise license usage | Overview, Housekeeping, Usage
- monitor of security settings | Security, Fact Sheet of the Object
- identify potential threats | Security, Fact Sheet of the Object
- analyse project usage and adoption | Usage
- analyse end user behaviour | Usage
- optimise story design | Usage
- reduce the amount of unused content | Usage, Housekeeping
- improve data quality | Usage
- identify training needs | Usage
- track adoption progress towards strategic goals | Usage
- identify housekeeping potential | Housekeeping, Usage
- streamline file management | Dependencies
- identify impact of changes | Dependencies
- improve version control | Dependencies
- optimise performance | Usage
Please check the SAP Analytics Cloud – Administration Cockpit where you can find granular explanation of each section (Authorisation, Security, Dependencies, Usage, Content, Housekeeping) provided in the System Overview.
In case you are missing information in the System Overview I encourage you create an Influence Item under join customer influence.