You Think You Know SAP Build? Take Our Challenge
|The challenge is officially over, but feel free to challenge yourself
and complete the 5 challenges, at your own pace.
Our Developer (Builder) Challenges are all about having fun, trying new things, and learning along the way.
So we cooked up a set of puzzles and brainteasers related to SAP Build Apps and SAP Build Process Automation. We hope you will try to solve them, share your ideas, learn about key capabilities along the way, and have a little fun.
👉 To get notified of the latest puzzles – and to get hints – FOLLOW this blog post.
The Weekly Challenges
We already have the first challenge for you so you can get started today. Here is the approximate schedule:
- April 2 – SAP Build Apps: Formulas
- April 9 – SAP Build Apps: UI Design
- April 16 – SAP Build Process Automation: Automation Bots
- April 23 – SAP Build Apps: OData
- April 30 – SAP Build Process Automation: Business Process
There is no deadline for the individual challenges, but all submissions must be entered by May 7.
At the end of the challenge, if you have made at least 2 correct submissions, you will receive a cool SAP Community badge for successfully participating in this developer challenge.
If you complete all 5 – not an easy task, but very doable – you will get special recognition in the community.
If you do not have your own SAP BTP account with SAP Build tools, we recommend the following:
- For SAP Build Apps, use the sandbox system.
- Just go to the sandbox system, click Register, enter an email, and set a password.
- You will get an email to confirm your email address. Click on the confirmation link.
- Continue to the SAP Build Apps lobby.
- For SAP Build Process Automation, use the SAP BTP Free trial.
- Create an SAP BTP Free Trial account, as described in the tutorial Get a Free Account on SAP BTP Trial.
- Set up SAP Build Process Automation, as described in the blog post SAP Process Automation now available in your Trial Account.
The setup should take just a few minutes.
For each of the challenges we provide you with some learning material for the specific topic. But even before the challenge, you may want to get familiar with the tools. Here are some quick tutorials:
- SAP Build Apps
- Create an Application with SAP Build Apps (tutorial)
- Compose and automate with SAP Build the No-Code Way (learning journey)
- Onboarding (videos)
- SAP Build Process Automation
- Build Your First Business Process with SAP Build Process Automation (tutorial)
- Learn to Build Processes with SAP Process Automation (video from Devtoberfest)