SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation – What’s New 2304
With the SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation 2304 release, this blog post will highlight some of the new release features available for you. You’ll discover about the new SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation Cloud Component updates including design-time API trigger, job distribution filtering using Agent Attributes, simplified DOX Template creation process, automation traces usability improvements, support oAuth2 authentication for SMTP and many more functionalities.
This article will also cover the new updates in Desktop Agent 3 and SDK packages including new Support mode to simplify troubleshooting, support dynamic range in Excel Cloud Link activity and many other features.
1. Cloud Component
In our Cloud Components, you can easily build processes with a low-code/no-code approach. To further enhance this capabilities, we’ve done the following…
2. Desktop Agent
We have also further enhanced the Desktop Agent. The new features are listed here.
3. Automation SDK Packages
We have also further enhanced the SDK Packages. The new features are listed here.
In our Public Store page, you can easily find published packages and acquire them on your landscapes. To ensure better accessibility and easily find content in our Store, we’ve done the following…
In this blog, you learned about:
- Design-time creation of API trigger within automations
- Job distribution to Agents based on Agent Attributes
- Add sub-processes within automations
- Simplified DOX Template creation process
- Enforced artifact validation within projects
- Automation traces usability improvement withing Monitor tab
- Support OAuth2 authentication for SMTP configuration
- New Support mode to simplify troubleshooting
- Use of alias for better Agent management
- Support of dynamic range in Excel Cloud Link activity
- Google Cloud Document processing using Google Document AI SDK
- New bots available in Store
Our team is tirelessly working on providing you the learning content to ease your journey while working with the product. The latest learning content blogposts are available here:
For more information on SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation, please refer to the following sources:
- Exchange knowledge: SAP Community | Q&A | Blog
- Learn more: Webinars | Help Portal | openSAP | Pre-built Bots
- Explore: Product Information | Successful Use Cases
- Follow us on: LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
You may already be aware that SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation is now part of the next level solution, SAP Build Process Automation.
For more information on SAP Build Process Automation, please refer to the following sources:
- Exchange knowledge: SAP Community | Q&A | Blogs
- Explore: SAP Product Page | Product Demo | Discovery Center
- Learn more: SAP Help Portal | SAP Learning Journey
- Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
Did you find this blogpost interesting? Do you want to see the similar blogpost in future? Let us know by sharing your comments below.