Mass upload of Taxes in SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Sales
With SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2302 release we have a new Fiori app to mass upload Sales Taxes. With this app “Manage Tax Rates – Sales”, you can create tax rates in the form of condition records as the pricing master data in sales in mass. This Blog Post has been written to address common query of mass upload of taxes in Sales.
With this App following features are possible
- You can Search for existing condition records with filter criteria
- Create one or more condition records simultaneously. Mass functionality is possible. You can download the template and upload the conditions
- Determine the tax rate for a condition record
- Define pricing scales
- Copy selected condition records to new ones
- Edit and delete condition records
- Import condition records
- View import history
Let us see how the mass upload functionality works in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
1. Open the app Manage Tax Rates – Sales
2. Download the template for Mass Upload
Fill the data as below. Below is a sample
3. Import the Data
5. We can also download the failed and success file.
For failed error message can be seen as below
For Success we can see the condition record number created
6. The record can be validated
The Blog post should help your understand in detail how to upload sales taxes in mass using Manage Tax Rates – Sales