Webinar Recording & Questions: What’s new in 2.0 FP15
Thank you for joining our last weeks’ webinar “What’s new in SAP Customer Checkout 2.0 Feature Pack 15” on March 14, 2023.
Please find the recording of the session here.
A lot of questions were asked during our webinar session. Thank you for all the posted questions and the interest.
Please find all the questions below, and the link to the according answer.
- Is the tax exemption function available for other localizations? and does it recalculate Gross amount to exclude tax?
- Will there be alternative training dates for people who want to attend both trainings?
Will development training only be held on May 22-25 or will there be other trainings? unfortanately the trainning date overlap with the SAP Partner Summit in the Americas
- How many days does the developer training last, could you give me more information on how to enroll in this training?
Will the trainings for dev+cons run simultaneously as indicated?
are more trainings planned later this year/next year?
- What is the impact and applicable changes about the Serial Numbers handling when the CCO PoS is connected with SAP Business One as Backend ERP? Do we need to route the connections through CCO Manager to B1?
What is the impact and applicable changes about the Serial numbers when the CCO PoS is connected with SAP B1 as backend ERP?
- Hi, in Italy (because of law) we have to print receipt on fiscal printer. We need to send special commands using their protocol. How can we build an hardware plugin to manage them properly?
About the fiscal printer in Italy, we have the plugin but we would like to use SAP best practise
- Is there a plan or timeline to introduce centralization of exchange rate updates?
What about central exchange rate change ?
Question not related to today’s topic which is very important in our region, when we will have a feature to sync the exchange rate among all POSs from SAP ERP DB without enetring the new rate manually per machine?
As of now we do not support synchronizing exchange rates with ERP systems.
- As our customers sometime change the hardware, is it any way to fix the generated hardware key?
To the best of my knowledge.
- Should be possible to use other database for CCO rather than derby? Do you foresee to make the folder where the derby resides configurable? Up to version 14 looks like this is NOT possible
- Hello, is there planned to add more native reports to CCO Frontend ?
E: User wants to know how many articles and value that were selled by ItmsGroupCod
- can we expect the disappearance of the cmd screen during POS execution someday? all our customers ask us this question.
- We had to develop a plugin to add the UOM description to the end of the “Article” column in the sales grid. Is this somehow going to be supported natively?
- Regarding the new automatic pop-out for UoM selection… If a default sales UoM is defined for an article, when the article code is introduced in CCO, it will still be necessary to “force” the user to select an UoM?
- Will it be possible to synchronize Articels from SAP Businmess One to the CCO Manager automatically?
I am missing the change of integration of SAP Business from B1iF to CCOM. Is this still being worked on?
- Will be / is available a function button which allows to reprint on a specific template (Print as A4 – Print as 80mm) ?
- For courses I suggest to show a blank line to separate courses on screen (eg: 1,2,3,etc). It is much better for readibility.
- Is there a way to handle of the return of empty bottle which must be deduced from
The prive of sales, and again the chsrge of them for some item (very useful for example in gross market for beers, where they take an amount for the glass bottle on selling as per deposit and they refund this amount once the client returns tje empty glass bottles).
Is something on the roadmap for deposit-charged products in cco managed by sapb1?
Will there be a outofthebox solution for handling “Pfand”-charged Products?
- We want to use the mobile order function. But it shouldn’t be handled by customers, but by the employees, like waiters. Is that possible?
Marketing Lead for SAP Customer Checkout
Great blog Elena. All things in 1 place Youtube Video and Questions & Answers:-)