Publish/Activate an oData V4 Service Group in SAP
Recently I came across an issue while opening a Standard Fiori App (oData V4 Service Group is not Published). Upon some research & analysis I found the steps to Publish/Activate an Odata V4 service and thought to share with you all 🙂 .
- Login to ‘SAP NetWeaver/SAP GUI’ and Execute ‘/n/IWFND/V4_ADMIN’ t-code.
- Click on ‘Publish Service Groups’.
- Select ‘System Alias’, ‘Enter Service Group ID’ name and click on ‘Get Service Groups’.
- Select the Service Group and click on ‘Publish Service Groups’.
- Click on Continue, you will get a message ‘New service group(s) successfully published’.
And there you Go. Your oData V4 Service Group has been successfully published.
Happy Learning 🙂
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.