Get your answers with the help of Expert Chat from SAP
Did you know? Expert Chat can answer 2 out of 3 technical questions during the first chat and within an average of 30 minutes! This channel supports a much faster resolution than traditional ways. In addition, the language barrier is also eliminated as chats are getting simultaneously translated. Let’s have a closer look.
Unlike any other chat function available, Expert Chat provides a live contact channel between customers and support experts from SAP. This service is part of SAP’s Real-Time Support approach. Expert Chat differs from the traditional ticket-based support in that the waiting time for customers is eliminated. Instead of filing a case, you can instantly start an Expert Chat.
In addition, it removes language barriers as you can chat with experts from SAP in your own language, while the chat gets simultaneously translated into 10 key languages (which include Simplified Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian).
This live interaction with SAP’s support organization creates a faster and more direct route to resolution, which improves customer satisfaction while reducing project and operational costs.
You can access Expert Chat through SAP for Me, which provides a central place for users to access all support channels provided by SAP. The process for starting a support engagement is the same as before; the only difference is that you have the opportunity to interact directly with an SAP support expert through a live chat.
The Expert Chat service is available to customers of every support-level subscription.
What are your most important benefits using SAP’s Expert Chat?
- Time savings: Quicker resolution time compared to a traditional support ticket.
- Efficient issue resolution: It optimizes your support process by consolidating necessary information at an early stage to solve an issue during the interaction.
- Eliminated duplication of efforts: The SAP support expert creates a follow-up case for you based on the details you entered during the chat session.
What are the major features of SAP’s Expert Chat?
- It connects you with the same experts who work on your incidents
- Offers read-only screen-sharing option for a clear understanding of your workflow
- Bi-directional attachment exchange
- Support expert creates an incident for your convenience
- Safe to use for customers who activated EUDP/CNDP flag on their systems
- Machine translation – your chat will be translated to your language
- Direct access to SAP’s Customer Interaction Center (CIC)
With this, the Expert Chat service provides a live-chat experience well-suited for medium- or high-priority product-related, technical issues. Available for all support levels and most of the SAP solutions at no additional cost, the service connects customers instantly to SAP technical support experts.
How to get started with Expert Chat?
- To learn more about Expert Chat and details on how to use it, read the SAP Knowledge Base Article 2213344.
Learn more about SAP’s Real-Time Support approach providing always-on support, including direct access to support experts to help customers with their business-critical processes when they need it.
thanks for valuable info & heads-up! Indeed, Expert Chat can be the most efficient way to solve or at least pre-clarify an issue!