SAPinsider 2023: Ten Top Picks for SAP BTP
Returning to its usual time of year, SAPinsider 2023 is due to kick off on 20th March in Las Vegas next week, bringing a wealth of content to satisfy even those with the largest of appetites for SAP education and networking needs. And boasting an agenda brimming with topics and sessions across the range of SAP solutions and a show floor that will feature a who’s-who of SAP Partners, this event is promising to be one of the best yet!
But with so much on offer, what do you plan to see? With topics ranging from SAP S/4HANA Cloud to Supply Chain Management, Data & Analytics or Enterprise Planning, all of which you can locate in the event Session Finder there’s plenty available for you to create an agenda that’s meaningful, relevant and sure to be of value to you.
The SAP BTP Top 10!
If your interest is SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP), then perhaps I might start your planning by suggesting my own ten top picks, for SAP BTP sessions to add to your personal agenda. I choose this topic with purpose of course, as it has proven to be very popular at the last two SAPinsider events, particularly among organizations seeking to understand the capabilities and business value that the platform has to offer. And with many sessions to choose from, including a preconference deep dive, customer case stories, hands-on-labs as well as conference presentations, selecting just a few of these may seem overwhelming. So, in an effort to make your choice easier, why not simply assign yourself these excellent sessions:
- Supercharge your digital business transformation, with SAP Business Technology Platform and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, 20 March at 9.00am (Preconference session)
- Accelerate your Journey to the Cloud with SAP BTP and AWS, March 21 at 10.30am
- Grow with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Public Edition using SAP BTP, March 21 at 1.30pm
- SAP BTP: Let’s Talk Strategy and Look at the Roadmap Ahead! March 21 at 4.00pm
- Streamlining Ardagh Metal’s Business and Technology Landscape Leveraging the Power of SAP BTP, 22 March at 11.30am
- Heartland Dental Introduces SAP Build Work Zone to Their Dental Practices, 22 March at 1.30pm
- Boost SAP S/4HANA Cloud innovations with SAP BTP and SAP Build, 22 March at 2.30pm
- Planning Your SAP S/4HANA Migration: Embracing SAP BTP to Meet Tax Compliance Mandates, 22 March at 4.30pm
- The future of building on SAP is low-code, 23 March at 10.30am
- 7 Reasons why you need SAP BTP for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, 23 March at 11:30am
And, if these aren’t enough for you, there are plenty more sessions to choose from, as well as multiple opportunities for you to network with your peers, and a team of SAP and Partner experts who will be delighted to talk with you.
Share Your Own Experience of SAP BTP
Do you have experience with SAP Business Technology Platform, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP S/4HANA Cloud or other SAP solutions? If so, visit the SAP exhibit at booth #830 on the show floor and complete a quick and simple 10-minute survey with our friends from TrustRadius, who’ll be with us at the show. This is an opportunity for you or your colleagues to openly share your thoughts and feedback on your experience with SAP. And, as a thank you for your time, once reviews are published, TrustRadius will provide a $25 USD Amazon gift card via e-mail.
Not attending SAPinsider 2023 Las Vegas? No problem! You can still participate and receive the same gift card offer by submitting a product review for SAP BTP or another SAP solution by visiting our SAP Product Review page.
Thanks for reading, and if you do select my SAP BTP session suggestions then please let me know what you think of them after the event. Have a great experience in Las Vegas!
Product Marketing, SAP BTP