Deep Dive workshop for Oil, Gas & Energy and Open-Door Session on S/4HANA Transformation for Oil, Gas & Utilities at International Conference for Oil, Gas, Energy & Utilities
Dear Customers, Partners & Colleagues,
My name is Ajay Sharma, and I am part of the Oil, Gas & Energy Business unit at SAP.
I am excited to invite you to International SAP Conference for Energy, in Basel, Switzerland hosted from 18-20th April.
This year’s event will be co-located with the International SAP Conference for Utilities, which implies a bigger venue, greater partner exhibition, broader reach – experts covering all sectors of the Energy Industry, a wide range of customer tracks and networking opportunities, and of course, an outstanding evening event.
We do have some changes in setup and hence we came up with Pre-conference Day workshops & open-door session. Details are as mentioned below.
Pre-Conference Day on April 18th
New for 2023! To ensure customers fully maximize this learning experience and have enough time with SAP experts, participants can register for a full day of content alongside the attendees of the co-located International SAP Conference for Utilities.
Workshops: The morning sessions include five deep dive sessions. Pre-registration for morning workshops is required due to limited space; register early to avoid disappointment).
Open Door Sessions: Following lunch, we will have two rounds of interactive sessions focusing on the latest innovations, initiatives, and solutions. With an open-door policy, you don’t need to worry about pre-booking; you will have the option to pick and choose the sessions you would like to attend on the day.
This year I will be presenting two topics along with my colleagues.
1. Workshop: Deep Dive into Oil, Gas & Energy – This deep dive workshop will provide an overview of SAP´s offerings specific to the Oil & Gas industry, including IS-Oil, SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Public Edition (focusing on upstream processes), SAP´s Industry Cloud Offerings, and best practices. I will be presenting along with my Oil, Gas & Energy Business Unit colleagues Peter Schlemmer and Stephane Lauzon
The workshop will focus on the evolution of the different industry solutions to enable participants to assess their current landscape and discuss options, including usage optimization and enhancement consideration. The needs of different roles within “up” and “downstream” will be paired with SAP solutions and include discussions of future requirements.
- SAP´s IS Oil & Gas portfolio and developments.
- SAP´s S/4HANA
- SAP´s Industry Cloud portfolio
- Learn best practices from the experts and gain insights into the future outlook.
2. Open-Door: Session on S/4HANA Transformation for Oil, Gas & Utilities that would provide you with insights on how Customers, Partners can Create Value for their business with digital transformation using SAP S/4HANA. This session will be jointly delivered along with my Utilities Business Unit colleague Holger Schweinfurth
In this session, attendees will see the evolution of SAP S/4HANA & core capabilities in the Utilities, Oil, Gas, and Energy Industries and how it creates value for customers. Participants can expect to learn about available best practices and receive guidance on implementing these best practices, along with tools to enable digital transformation projects. This open-door session will highlight customer case studies, lessons learned, and transformation strategies some of the pioneered customers have taken for their successful digital transformation using S/4HANA.
- Evolution & Roadmap for S/4HANA Utilities & OGE
- Core Capabilities of S/4HANA
- S/4HANA Customer case studies and lessons learned.
- Transformation Strategy
Please note: – The 2023 International SAP Conference for Energy brochure is now available for download. Get your copy today for an overview of our dedicated Pre-Conference Day, full timed agenda, confirmed topic tracks and customer case studies, keynote speakers, social engagements, sponsors, and more.
I am looking forward to hosting you and meeting you in Basel.
Industry Business Unit for Oil, Gas & Energy