[Feature]Support for multiple pricing types in the copying control for billing
Self-Billing Cockpit release the pricing condition type “DPR1”, “DQU1” and “DTO1” for credit/debit memo. You can find more details in sap help document. In the original solution, the “DTO1” would be determined automatically in pricing procedure. But in the case user use the pricing type “D” which don’t want to re-determin the tax in credit/debit memo. There would be a problem that the “DTO1” pricing condition type would not be determined automatically in credit/debit memo document. Then the billing amount would be wrong.
In the Define General Parameters app, you can now enable define the pricing condition type for total difference. Eg: “DTO1”.
In the pricing procedure, you shall marked the condition type “DTO1″as manually.
Then in the pricing type “D”, “DTO1” would also be determined.
Blog Post Series for SAP Self-Billing Cockpit
- SAP Self-Billing Cockpit
- How to Set Up Integration Between SAP Self-Billing Cockpit and SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- How to Set Up Integration Between SAP Self-Billing Cockpit and SAP S/4HANA
- How to Set Up Cloud Connector
- How to Set Up a Custom Identity Provider
- Self-Billing with Invoice Creation
- Self-Billing Cockpit Q&A
- [Feature]Automatic Execution of Self-Billing
- [Feature]Comparison of Tax in Self-Billing with Automated Posting
- [Feature]Main reference duplicate checks in self-billing with automatic posting