Learning SAP Build Apps from Basics: SAP Build Apps Sandbox
Do you have an internal demo planned for your team to learn SAP Build Apps?
You need to have an hands-on experience on SAP Build Apps without having to setup the environment from scratch?
Then you gotta read this blog till the end.
Try SAP Build Apps Sandbox
Now you can explore and try SAP Build Apps for a period of 30 days without any need to create and configure a BTP subaccount. Its as simple as creating a gmail account and shooting emails.
Feel free to join the SAP Build Apps community page.
Liberty to use Sandbox
The sandbox have been provided by keeping the interest of SAP users in mind. You being a user can utilize the sandbox primarily for learning and evaluation purposes ONLY. Kindly note, it should not be used in any productive or commercial manner.
Let me not call it as a limitation but a few restrictions are applicable. These are:
- This sandbox is limited to SAP Build Apps and does not provide access to BTP cockpit or SAP Build Process Automation, or SAP Build Work Zone.
- Kindly do not store any private or personal information in the sandbox or any application, which you create in the sandbox.
How to Sign-up and Get Started on using SAP Build Apps Sandbox?
Well, there is already a post written with screenshots to access it at this SAP Community page. Hence, I will just share the direct steps to follow:
- Sign up/Register on the SAP Build Lobby page
- You will now receive an activation email. Activate your account and that’s it, you are done.
- Now you can create your first project following my blog series written on Learning SAP Build Apps from Basics.
Join me at @ SAP Community here.
Feel to connect with me at Chandra Bhushan Singh
Why not say a ‘Hi’ on LinkedIn?
Do you have any suggestions? Comment below.
If you found it to be useful, give us a like and share on social media platform.
Have a question in mind, just ask here.