Inviting You: Register to model your own Situation Handling use case in SAP S/4HANA with an expert
You may be familiar with issues that repeatedly impact your business, such as delayed deliveries, expiring contracts, or pending confirmations and approvals. You can improve your business processes significantly by automatically alerting the right users about them in time and by proposing follow-up actions.
Situation Handling in SAP S/4HANA offers you a wide range of predefined use cases with the standard framework.
If you have further business requirements, you can create your own Situation Handling use cases with the extended framework. For example, you can help project managers avoid project delays by notifying them about pending resource requests. Check out this blog post for more details.
You want to learn more about creating your own Situation Handling use cases?
Register for our upcoming Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI), focused on the extended framework of Situation Handling, by March 10, 2023.
What’s in it for you?
You have the opportunity to learn best practices directly from the Situation Handling Product Management and Development team:
- See how to create custom use cases that are relevant for your business.
- Take the chance to share feedback with us on your experience modeling own situations.
Learn more about the engagement initiative and the past project of the Situation Handling team in this blog post.
What are the prerequisites?
To engage successfully, you need the following system setup:
- You are live on SAP S/4HANA Cloud or SAP S/4HANA 2021 FPS2 or higher and use SAP Fiori launchpad.
- These scope items have been activated in your test system:
- Situation Handling (31N)
- Responsibility Management (1NJ)
Join us in this initiative and kick off your custom Situation Handling use cases in SAP S/4HANA! We’re looking forward to working with you!
Want to learn more?
- SAP Help Portal: Situation Handling – Extended Framework for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Community: Introduction to the Extended Framework of Situation Handling