Join SAP Customer Engagement Initiatives to influence SAP Commerce Cloud development
The next cycle of SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) projects are open for registrations. This is an exciting opportunity for customers and partners to influence and get early insights into SAP product developments. Join the feedback activities to work directly with developer teams and help shape future product directions.
The projects are open for registration until March 6, 2023.
In SAP Commerce Cloud, we have three exiting topics on the agenda in this round:
- Cross-channel use cases for Intelligent Selling Services (ISS) for SAP Commerce Cloud
- ISS consumes SAP AI Business Services to deliver personalised product recommendations to your customers via AI-powered merchandising carousels. These can be embedded throughout your e-commerce site to increase customer engagement, conversion rates, and order values. The AI makes use of commerce data, such as product views, add-to-cart, conversions, and overall click paths, to determine the best products to display to the customers at the right point in time. ISS also lets merchants influence and A/B test the product displays, as well as provides reports to analyse the performance.
- The goal of this initiative is to better understand which customer data sources ISS can use to deliver recommendations in a solution landscape spanning SAP front- and backend applications, across all industries. To do that, we want to learn about your company’s use cases for AI-powered merchandising. We encourage users such as merchandisers, category and e-commerce managers, and the like, to register.
- Re-commerce for SAP Commerce Cloud
- Feather by SAP delivers a solution that helps brands and retailers take back and resell high quality products. While initially targeting businesses offering high-end consumer goods, the platform, based on modern cloud technologies, is built to be industry agnostic, meaning the solution offers the flexibility to support requirements of any industry with a business case for re-commerce. To build a solution that makes re-commerce a viable and attractive option for companies and consumers alike, the team is looking to engage with innovative and environmentally conscious companies in any industry, who have ideas or are exploring ways they can contribute to reducing the carbon footprint of their operations through extending the lifetime of their products. Check out this blog post to learn more and register.
- Smart Search Capabilities for Search Service for SAP Commerce Cloud
- With plans to release a new Search Service offering in near future, the SAP Commerce Cloud product team is researching smart capabilities, such as personalisation, NLP, and AI-powered query suggestions, for this offering. The team is eager to speak with customers and partners experienced with SOLR or any other search solution to validate ideas and collect feedback. Register now to get engaged.
After the registration period finishes, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, the expected time investment is 2-3 hours in total per project and all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!