Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2023-1 for Localization with SAP Globalization Services
SAP Globalization Services provides a holistic localization experience across SAP’s solution portfolio, to enable enterprises to succeed locally and globally.
With the first cycle of the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative in 2023, customers and partners are welcome to register for the SAP Globalization Services projects and exchange feedback and ideas with SAP’s product engineering directly, to define and shape future product directions.
The projects will be open for customer registration until March 10, 2023. Register now to take advantage of this opportunity!
SAP Globalization Services projects for registration:
- Australia: Single Touch Payroll Phase 2 Concurrent Employment Reporting
- Brazil: Accounting for Credit control for PIS/COFINS taxes on Assets
- Direct Debit Payments outside SEPA
- India GST reporting through DRC Reporting framework
- Inflation Management for Fixed Assets
- Localization as a Self-Service for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition
- Partner Training for DRC Extensibility in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- User Interface for Document Translation (Translation Portal)
Visit the Customer Influence website on influence.sap.com to register.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, you can access the full list here.
Thank you in advance for your participation,
Your Customer Engagement Initiative Team