Integrated Financial Planning in SAP Analytics Cloud: How to Switch from Sample Data to Real Data
Are you planning to implement Integrated Financial Planning in SAP Analytics Cloud? Then this blog could be of interest to you.
At the beginning of this journey, you’ll need to go through several steps, such as:
- Importing the business content that you want to use
- Exploring the content with sample data that comes with the business content we offer
- Integrating your SAP Analytics Cloud system wit SAP S/4HANA Cloud
The last step before going live is to switch from sample data to your own data. We want to support you with this task as best as possible. Therefore, we’ve recently enhanced this section of our documentation on the SAP Help Portal.
Just go ahead and have a look, starting from here: Switching from Sample Data to Real Data | SAP Help Portal
Also, have a look at this video to get a glimpse of the documentation. There, we’ve described all required tasks in detail, guiding you step-by-step through this process.
Please feel free to ask questions in the Comments section. We are looking forward to your feedback.
For more information about Integrated Financial Planning in SAP Analytics Cloud, have a look at these blog posts:
- Integrated Financial Planning – An Overview | SAP Blogs
- More than just efficient financial planning and project execution with SAP Analytics Cloud: How the product assistance helps you optimize your business processes | SAP Blogs
- Integrated Financial Planning in SAP Analytics Cloud: End-to-End Planning Process Sample Story | SAP Blogs