Creation of PM Order from Maintenance Service Order
In this blog the process of creation of MS Order and through that automation of creation of PM order is demonstrated through a recording.
At the high level, following are the pre requisites for running the process of creation of PM order through MS order:
- Configuration of MS transaction type, item category and determination of item category.
- Configuration of PM Order Type
- Specifically, Configuration that integrates MS transaction type, item category with PM order type
- Master Data of BP, Service product, Equipment , task list
- Mapping of service product to task list group/ counter thru transaction OISD.
On creation of a MS order and setting the life cycle status of MS order item to Released the PM order creation is automated.
The customer, sales area, billing relevance data etc., are maintained at the MSO and each line item will automatically generate a PMO when life cycle status of MSO line is set as Released.
The embedded recording will help in the visualization in SAP system of the above process.
Create PMO from MSO video link is given below
Plz visit SAP Help
You can also follow the S/4HANA Services roadmap for the future directions of the solution on Maintenance Service Processing.
Kindly watch out for follow up blog on
PM Execution (confirmation) & Resource related Billing
Pls do leave your feed back.