Configuring Custom Fields to the Country Specific corporate Data Models
Configuring Custom Fields to the Country Specific corporate Data Models. Currently there are 7 fields listed below with hard-coded sync-mappings delivered with the corporate Address element.
For example: If there if a requirement to customize the corporate address format of India to have an additional field like Floor, Street name, Number etc… based on organizational needs, follow the below configuration steps.
Country/Region Specific Corporate Data Model
The foundation objects from Corporate Data Model that need to be localized based on the country/region are configured in Country Specific corporate data model. In case the configuration for a particular country/region is missing, the definition in the Corporate Data Model is used.
Steps to add a custom Fields.
The following steps are used in adding a custom field to the Country Specific corporate data model.
Export Country Specific Corporate Data Models
- Navigate to Provisioning >> Succession Management >> Import/Export Country/Region Specific XML for Corporate Data Model >> Select Export.
Save the file in the folder containing the DTD files from the course files.
- To download from Instance, Go to: Admin Center > Import/Export Country/Region-Specific XML for Corporate Data Model.
Verify the below permission is enabled in RBP:
Administrator Permissions > Manage Foundation Objects > Import/Export Corporate Data Model and Import/Export Country/Region-Specific XML for Corporate Data Model.
Country specific corporate data model-Instance
Updating custom fields using XML
- Open the CSF for the Corporate data model in your XML editor.
- Go to the country “IND”.
- Updated CS Corporate Data Model
Hope this article clarifies how you add custom Fields to the Country Specific corporate Data Models. Hope the above approach helps with your business requirements.
Please visit the below resources to learn more about SAP Core HR solutions.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Main Website
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central SAP Help
- SAP SuccessFactors Community – Employee Central
Note: The images in the blog are taken from internal Demo Instances and owned by me.
Please feel free to share thoughts & suggestions in the comments. If you have any questions, please let me know.