Use of ” Import Financial Plan Data ” Application for Projects
This Blog will cover how to use ” Import Financial Plan Data ” Fiori Application for Projects with different currencies for ” Project Planning ”
- I assume Readers are aware of basic Function/Feature of this application.
- Necessary Configuration for Project System
- Availability of Master Data
- Maintain Category for Planning
- Download the Template ” Project Planning ” via Download Template button located in ” Import Financial Plan Data ” application
Case 1 : Use of Global Currency / Controlling Area Currency
- Default Downloaded Template has below layout and Last Two Column represents Amount and Currency related to Global Currency / Controlling Area Currency
- Lets put the Required Master Data and Values ( Plan Cost, Revenue ) in Template
- Once data filled up into Template, file needs to be imported in application
- System Will do different checks and upload the data in ACDOCP Table
- To Transfer the values from ACDOCP Table to CO Table Program : R_FINS_PLAN_TRANS_CO_S4H_2_ERP to be executed
Case 2 : Use of Company Code Currency
- For Certain business case , Project is not using the CO Area currency but using the company code currency to plan the values
- To meet this requirement, we need to change the Last Two Column as highlighted below and run the cycle.
Tip : If Controlling Area Setting has ” Diff. CCode Currency ” Check-box enable, then this template works as Object Currency Planning as Object Currency and Company Code is same for this case.
Case 3 : Use of Transaction Currency
- To Plan Values against Transaction Currency, Below template should be followed and then transaction needs to perform.
By using above methods we can utilize ” Import Financial Plan Data ” Application for ” Project Planning ” in different currency.
Pro Tip : ” Project Budgeting ” of this application is not linked with PS Budget function, Its is dedicated to SAC Based Project Budgeting Function which allows G/L Level Budgeting.
Please, let me know if anyone have doubt or I missed something.
Your suggestions are most welcome.
Cheers for EPPM Community…!!!