Preparing for SAP Partner COE certification: Compilation of Articles
This blog is compiling all Partner Center of Expertise (PCOE) relevant articles for our SAP PartnerEdge Sell Partners preparing for SAP Partner COE (re)certification. Hopefully, it will make it easier for you to find relevant information and keep up-to-date.
Articles you should read:
- Preparing for PCOE: Common mistakes to avoid in your support presentation
- Preparing for PCOE: is your customer maintenance agreement compliant?
- Preparing for PCOE: SAP Technical Quality Checks
- Preparing for PCOE: SAP (onprem) Commerce Support Consultant
- Preparing for PartnerCOE Audit: Latest SP Stack for SAP Solution Manager
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 for VAR-D Support
- Preparing for PCOE: New PCOE Checklist version
- SAP Enterprise Support Academy for SAP PartnerEdge Sell Partners
- New PCOE Web Qualification Now Available – Action Required!
- STAY INFORMED : New way of displaying attachments from SAP ONE Support Launchpad incidents in SAP Solution Manager ITSM
- ACTION REQUIRED: Partner STFK migration to SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- STAY INFORMED: SAP ONE Support Launchpad Pop-Up for Partner COEs
- Support Backbone Update – Time to upgrade SAP Solution Manager to SPS 08!
We will add to the list as new articles are coming in. You can sign up for notification via the “email notification” function.
Please let us know in case of any questions or feedback at email@example.com.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.