SAP Business One Support
If you are an SAP Business One customer and you would like to know how to reach out to the SAP Business One support team, this blog is for you!
If you are not an SAP Business One customer yet, and you would either like to know more about our solution, request a demo or speak with our Sales Team, please check the following SAP Business One page.
Now, back to the SAP Business One support options.
If you are a Business One customer, the first point of support for technical issues and queries, is your Business One partner.
In fact, Business One partners can create incidents / cases for technical queries on the SAP Support Launchpad for SAP Business One portal.
- 3225037 – Access to the Support Launchpad for SAP Business One
- Enablement Package: Support Launchpad for SAP Business One
- 2388701 – How can Partners get technical support for SAP Business One
But that’s not all! When there is an incident / case opened, both Business One customers and partners can contact the B1 Hotline to request a status update, a speed up in processing etc. of existing incidents.
Last but not least, for non-incident related queries regarding Business One, including requests to change of partners, both Business One customers and partners can contact our SAP Partner team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please also visit our SAP Community page for Business One where Business One customers can also receive support in case of expired maintenance, via the “Ask a Question” option.
Here you will also find our Business One Support Spotlight Blog Posts – written by the topic experts in Support covering high frequency topics. 100+ articles covering all areas including HANA, B1i, Fixed Assets.
Moreover, please find below further support options available to you:
- Updated and Improved Support Map – a living document including everything that partners need to know on how to find information and how to get the right Support.
- Knowledge Base Articles – similar to SAP Notes but available for both Customers and Partners and can be found using a search engine like Google.
- Guided Answers (GA) is a self-service support application, providing SAP Business One partners with a unique support experience by guiding them through a “decision tree” concept to a solution for their issue.
Thanks for reading!
We hope you found this helpful. Please note that the Customer Interaction Center is always happy to guide you on any of the mentioned processes and assist you with any queries you may have!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us in the Q&A All Questions in Customer Experience | SAP Community and All Questions in Support Services | SAP Community
We would love to hear from you, let us know what you think?
Read more Customer Interaction Center blog posts Here!