Learn How to Migrate Your Data to SAP S/4HANA With SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit
The SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit is SAP’s standard solution to migrate business data from legacy data sources to SAP S/4HANA or SAP S/4HANA Cloud. This migration tool comes with guided procedures, predefined content, and a modelling environment: the migration object modeler.
As part of your maintenance agreement, SAP Enterprise Support Academy has seven learning assets to enrich your knowledge and skills on the SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit and managing your data migration strategy.
There are two ways of learning assets* available:
- Attend the 3-day live remote training class called expert-guided implementation (EGI)
- Watch the interactive self-paced online courses (recorded meet-the-expert sessions and e-learnings)
*Before you can access the registration link below, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
Let’s now explore our learning assets curriculum!
Watch the interactive self-paced online courses
SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit for New Implementations
- Get an introduction to the SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit.
- Learn how to create a migration project
- Understand how to utilize pre-defined migration objects.
- Get an introduction of the migration approaches (e.g. using staging tables)
SAP S/4HANA Migration Object Modeler
- Learn about the modelling environment of the migration cockpit.
- Understand the object modeler capabilities with a focus on the file/staging approach
- Learn how to create a migration object (including a demo)
- Learn the simulation and debugging features
SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit – Direct Transfer
- Discover the migration approach to transfer data directly from an SAP system.
- Learn about the guided process in SAP FIORI
- Get an overview about the migration object modeler for the direct transfer of data
SAP S/4HANA Migration Object Modeler – Direct Transfer
- Understand the migration object modeler structure and capabilities with a focus on the direct transfer approach.
- Learn how you can adapt predefined content
- Learn how to create your own migration content
SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit – Development News
- Learn the latest developments in the SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit for release 2020, 2021 and 2022
SAP S/4HANA Data Migration – Lessons Learned
- Get to know the lessons learned for both the SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit and the migration object modeler
Attend the 3-day live remote training class called Expert-guided Implementation (EGI)
Data Migration Strategy and Tools for Greenfield Implementation of SAP S/4HANA
- You can register for this ongoing, live, remote training session: expert-guided implementation (EGI). This EGI is currently available in English and Japanese. The sessions run over 3 days with 1-2 hours per day in remote classroom and you have direct access to experts during those days as you implement the learnings in your own environment.
- See this blog for more information and registration details.
Do you want to stay up to date on further training and enablement offerings?
-> Don’t miss to subscribe to our monthly SAP Enterprise Support Academy newsletter: Subscribe here