Webinar | Partner Enablement: 17 Feb 2023 – RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Private Edition – Implementation Approaches Deep Dive (Spanish)
Author of the blog: Andre Silveira
Partner Enablement | 150 minute(s) | Webinar | Individual Lesson | Free
This webinar in Spanish will present a deep dive for the implementation approaches of RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition. This training is critical for partners that are selling and implementing. We will also have a Q&A session, where you can raise your questions and doubts.
- Overview of RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition
- References for implementation approaches
- SAP S/4HANA Movement Manifesto
- SAP Activate road maps:
1) RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition
2) Transition to SAP S/4HANA
- Blogs and other references
- Examples of system conversion scenarios
- Partner Package/Template to accelerate New Implementations (using system copy to SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition)
- Deep Dive of the implementation approaches for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition
- System copy (can be used for new implementations using partner packages)
- System conversion
- Shell conversion (without historical data)
- New implementation and SAP Best Practices activation (with merged client)
- Selective Data Transition
- SAP S/4HANA Movement tools and SAP Education trainings and certifications
- SAP S/4HANA customer care – to help successfully prepare and execute your project
Prerequisites: RISE with SAP knowledge
Learning Objectives: S/4HANA Cloud, Private Edition – Implementation Approaches Deep Dive.
- Susaki, Izumi
- Terceiro, William
- Tellez, Daniel
- Silveira, Andre
- Cervantes, Victor
Register for this Session. (Only Partners)
In case of any issues, please raise a ticket.
Time: 09:00 AM to 11:30 AM CST
Should you be interested in learning more or need additional information, simply add a comment to this blog or reach out to the authors directly.