New E-Learnings: Empowering Partner Success in SAP Field Service Management
Author of the blog: Ulf Guttmann
SAP Field Service Management (SAP FSM) is a cornerstone of SAP’s solution portfolio for Service Management and an opportunity for partners to increase their revenues. With SAP FSM, partners can help their customers to quickly resolve customer issues and pain points with fast and effective service delivery.
The SAP FSM solution empowers technicians to solve customer cases in the field, utilizing mobile tools, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, and the Internet of Things.
We are supporting our partner Sales, Presales Consultants and Customer Engagement Executives with all required trainings along their journey, and we are pleased to announce that the following E-Learning courses have been completely updated. Available on SAP Learning Hub, Partner Edition, both courses are required for partner individuals to achieve the Sell authorization for SAP FSM:
- SAP Field Service Management – Sales Executive
- included in the SAP Digital Supply Chain Learning Journey for Sales Executives
Presales Consultants and Customer Engagement Executives:
- SAP Field Service Management – Presales Consultant & Customer Engagement Executive
- included in the SAP Digital Supply Chain Learning Journey for Presales Consultants, as well as
- in the SAP Digital Supply Chain Learning Journey for Customer Engagement Executives
You will find a new overall positioning of SAP Service Management solutions as well as the latest information about SAP FSM solution capabilities and pricing. Experience effortless learning with our visually engaging and informative video-based E-Learnings. These will make complex concepts easy to understand and retain.
These courses will enable you to qualify your resources to successfully position, demo and sell SAP FSM.
We encourage you not only to take the courses mentioned above, but to browse the entire Learning Journeys – our structured visual guides, designed to help you understand and navigate the path to become fully competent in any SAP solution.
Learning Journeys come in different formats and offerings to meet your needs, such as:
- E-learning: E-learning courses are interactive, digital learning materials that you can consume at your own pace.
- E-book: E-books are digital learning formats for reading, providing the content in a book-like structure.
- SAP Learning Rooms: SAP Learning Rooms are online peer-to-peer learning environments, where you can expand your SAP skills.
- SAP Learning System Access: Practice your skills on preconfigured SAP learning systems.
- openSAP: openSAP Enterprise MOOCs allow you to upskill from anywhere in the world, at a time that suits you.
- SAP Learning Class: Deepen your SAP knowledge with scheduled live instructor-led courses guided by experienced trainers.
And last but not least:
- Assessment: Assessments provide you with pre-course and post-course evaluations.
- SAP Certification: SAP Certifications are official SAP exams that validate specific levels of expertise with SAP solutions.
- Digital Badges: The moment you pass an assessment or a certification exam you will automatically receive a digital badge from SAP which can be shared in your social media profiles.
No matter where you are in your learning journey, you can validate your knowledge with various badges:
- Skill and Knowledge Badges: Badges can be issued to identify the acquisition of knowledge (e.g. through openSAP or e-learning courses) or after the successful completion of practical learning activities (e.g. practical exercises, SAP Learning Class, hands-on option). Digital badges prove you have understood the course contents by passing an assessment at the end of your studies.
- SAP Certification Badges: SAP Certification badges are issued when successfully passing a proctored SAP Certification exam. SAP Certification badges demonstrate that you have gained expertise in an SAP solution through study and hands-on experience. View the full list of SAP Certifications.
In this respect, we wish you happy learning.
Should you have questions or need additional information, please post a comment in this blog or reach out to the author directly.