Monitor Your Custom Situations
With SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2302 you can monitor the situations you created with the extended framework for Situation Handling. The new Monitor Situations – Extended app displays the situations for each use case and shows the related activities from creation to closure.
Overview of situation instances
The Monitor Situations – Extended app provides a quick overview on your situation use cases. The standard charts show you the
- Top 3 use cases with the most situations.
- Ratio of activities performed on situations: created, updated, and closed.
- Ratio of the instance statuses: open, in progress, and
- Number of situation activities that occur each day.
Analyze your use cases
If you want to learn more about a specific use case, the table view provides various details of the situations’ life cycles. You can expand the criteria by adding table columns and see exactly
- When a situation occurred.
- What kind of activities were taken.
- Whether a situation was closed by a user or automatically.
- Which solution proposal was applied.
Monitor Situations – Extended is an analytical list page app that comes with further filter options and lets you inspect your use cases from various aspects.
If you want to learn more, see:
- SAP Help Portal: Situation Handling – Extended Framework for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Community: Intelligent Situation Handling