Extending the In-App Help Content of SAP Marketing Cloud with SAP Enable Now
Do you want to improve end-user, in-application assistance by focusing on customer-specific content?
Consume SAP Marketing Cloud’s In-App Help Standard Content
SAP Marketing Cloud already provides embedded default content!
It uses the SAP Companion, the digital adoption framework for SAP Cloud applications.
- Contextual Help, as descriptive explanations of screen elements directly in-app.
- Learning and Videos
- What’s New, with pro-active notifications on new or improved elements.
Watch this video to learn how to access and utilize the In-App Help in SAP Marketing Cloud.
What are our customers asking for?
Our SAP Marketing Cloud customers want to create customer specific help content and provide localized help. For example:
- A guided tour for an email campaign from start to send, or
- A broadcast message to inform customer’s users about planned maintenance or internal releases.
What can it look like?
Click on the video below to get a short demonstration of a step-by-step process guidance directly in-app.
How to set up the Extended Content Scenario for SAP Companion
SAP Companion is set up by default for SAP Marketing Cloud. To use the extended content scenario of SAP Companion, with a separate license, you can add an SAP Enable Now Manager to your configuration, as described in the SAP Companion Integration Guide Setup of SAP Companion for SAP S/4HANA Cloud and Similar Systems.
Where to find further information
- Find the latest documentation on the SAP Enable Now Help Portal.
- Select a Use Case Tutorial and learn how SAP Companion makes your users happy.
- Go to the SAP Enable Now Community for expert information and contacts.
- Join in on the conversation in our SAP Marketing Cloud Community.
- Ask questions, read blog posts, and find further information.