SAP HANA Cloud release for December 2022 Roundup
Dear SAP HANA Cloud Enthusiasts,
It’s hard to believe, but 2022 is already over. This also means, our last release of SAP HANA Cloud in 2022 has already been delivered. This blogpost rounds the release up, summarizing all the latest videos, blogs, and contents that accompanied the latest release of SAP HANA Cloud.
Let’s take a closer look!
Apart from our regular release contents, the team also published some additional blogposts:
- Jan Zwickel explains the updates in the area of calculation view modelling extensively in his blogpost
- José Ramos & Abbey Isreal provide you with even more details on the tooling updates within SAP HANA Cloud: SAP HANA Cloud Central Gets Renovated! | What to Expect in the Renovated SAP HANA Cloud Central
- Tae-Suk elaborates on faster query execution using lesser memory in SAP HANA Cloud
- Shraddha Shetty is taking a closer look at the automation pilot: Setup configuration of Automation Pilot in BTP Cockpit | Automation Pilot : Start & Stop HANA Instance, Schedule Executions on Automation Pilot
- Jinhee Jeong offers an extensive step-by-step guide helping you to migrate your SAP HANA Service for SAP BTP to SAP HANA Cloud via the self-service tool
Don’t miss out on such great content and follow us in the SAP HANA Community.
Don’t forget to subscribe and follow SAP HANA Cloud on YouTube to always stay up-to-date regarding the most recent innovations in SAP HANA Cloud.
All the best,
Thomas on behalf of the SAP HANA Cloud team
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.