The “Co-Innovated with SAP®” Program is now MDF reimbursable
As a Re-sell partner, if you have an amazing use-case that can be built on or integrate via SAP Business Technology Platform, then its right time for you to explore Co-Innovated with SAP® program.
The “Co-Innovated with SAP” program is now fully MDF reimbursable. If you have the Marketing Development Funds (MDF) available, you can use it to reimburse the cost of this service: Co-Innovated with SAP | Innovation | Partner Benefits Catalog | Partner Marketplace
“The joint engagement with SAP has been very positive. The Best Practices received from SAP during the project have been very helpful to build a state-of-the-art Solution. Further joint engagements with SAP are already in the planning. Thanks for your support.” says Uwe Sester – VP for Innovation and Products at Camelot ITLab GmbH about the Co-Innovated with SAP program from SAP.
Based on IDC forecast models, the SAP partner opportunity will EXPAND TO $260 BILLION. This growth is underpinned and driven by SAP Cloud adoption. And in 2024, SAP partners are forecasted to generate $5 for every $1 of SAP revenue, and for the Cloud…. partners will generate $7 for every $1 of SAP cloud revenue.
So, as an SAP Partner, if you envision to be part of this wonderful opportunity, then it is the right time to extend your portfolio leveraging the SAP Business Technology Platform. When you build on, extend, or enhance SAP technology, you’re getting a platform that can enable a more fully integrated set of industry specific processes as well as lines of business, from SAP ERP and Spend Management, to HXM and Customer Relationship Management. Thereby, giving you a unique opportunity to help customers by delivering solutions that reach across systems and lines of business.
The Co-Innovated with SAP program offers close alignment between line of business, industry, and Partner facing teams at SAP provides the expertise required to deliver certified and competitive partner solutions to the marketplace. This end-to-end program offers
- Use case assessment: Your idea will first be validated by the SAP product development team to safeguard your investment.
- Expertise and guidance: A dedicated project lead will be assigned to support and help you navigate the entire product development lifecycle including enablement to get your development team ready to start the build journey for your use case.
- Architecture Review, Enablement & Coaching: Your development team shall receive guidance on landscape requirement, architecture framework, integration best practices and enablement / coaching based on the identified architectural elements.
- Build support: Technical advisory throughout the development cycle.
- Quality assurance: As you enter the final stages of product development, we will assess your solution against SAP product standards, including integration testing.
- Branding benefits: Your product will get an integration certification & logo from SAP along with Co-Innovated with SAP certificate & logo to gain maximum visibility.
Benefits of Productizing your Intellectual Property:
- Increase Annual Recurring Revenue with a strong upsell and cross selling of service with IP you create.
- Leverage innovation as a glue for stickiness with your customer and be more profitable.
Most common benefits our partners enjoy are
- An opportunity to work directly with the market leader, combining your own ideas with SAP’s high-tech expertise.
- One dedicated Point of Contact to support you through the project requirements, with access to SAP global expert network.
- With Tested and Certified solutions, it is easy to win customer trust. SAP experts to test your solution and a dedicated SAP ICC consultant to test your integration with SAP solutions.
- “SAP Certified” designation on SAP Store. Leverage SAP store as a GTM route to bring visibility of your IP to customers and drive demand generation.
- Upon successful testing, SAP will publish a certificate with all relevant information via an online listing accessible to customers.
- Authorized SAP Certified – Built on SAP Business Technology Platform logo and Co-Innovated with SAP®” logo for your solution and marketing benefits.
In case, you already have market ready developed solution, then you may still be able to use the reimbursement option to certify your solution on SAP BTP: Certify Your Apps and Extensions on SAP BTP | Innovation | Partner Benefits Catalog | Partner Marketplace