SAP Community Call: How to prevent employee churn using SAP HANA Cloud | Meet the Machine Learning Challenge Winners
Dear SAP Community,
We are happy to invite you to our next SAP Community Call. This time we are thrilled to co-host the call with the winners of our very first SAP HANA Cloud Machine Learning challenge.
What: Meet the winners of the SAP Community Challenge and learn how they use SAP HANA Cloud’s machine learning capabilities to prevent employee churn.
When: January 26, 4 pm CET
Duration: 1 hour (Challenge solutions + Q&A)
The SAP HANA Cloud Machine Learning challenge has already come to an end. Now with the beginning of the new year, we want to give our winners a stage to present & share their solutions with a broader audience. Therefore, what would be a better fit than hosting a community?
Let me briefly remind you: SAP HANA Cloud offers a comprehensive, natively embedded set of machine learning capabilities and interfaces, allowing you to develop smart applications and to analyze sensitive data while ensuring privacy. Within SAP HANA Cloud, SAP HANA database you get two machine learning libraries: The Predictive Analysis Library (PAL) and the Automated Predictive Library (APL). Targeting data scientists, that are leveraging SAP HANA Cloud’s native machine learning capabilities, there are Python and R machine learning client packages available. This truly simplifies moving from an open-source scenario to embedded machine learning in SAP HANA Cloud. As the free tier and free trial versions of SAP HANA Cloud are not capable to support machine learning scenarios, we offered all our participants access to a suitable SAP HANA Cloud instance at no cost for the challenge duration.
Join us live on YouTube to see the different approaches of SAP HANA Cloud Machine Learning, that our winners have used to prevent employee churn. Meet:
- Clemens Wöhrer, who is a consultant in Business Analytics & Planning at scc, has Masters Degree in Data Science, and is always eager to explore new ways to use data technology to improve processes and make a real impact.
- Segiu Iatco, who describes himself as Student of life, is a husband, a supportive father and employee passionate about data technology and neuroscience.
- And Vishwas Madhuvarshi who has over 15 years of experience in helping organizations with their SAP digital transformation projects and has led multiple SAP web, mobile and cloud engagements across healthcare, consumer and industrial products, oil & gas, government and higher education industry sectors.
Join us live! In case you cannot attend the call, no worries, we are livestreaming from YouTube and the recording will be available right afterwards for you to re-listen, re-watch and share with whomever you want to share it with. We will also include the link to the recording on the SAP HANA on-premises and cloud databases Community Page afterwards.
Do you already have questions? Feel free to post them in the comment section below this blogpost.
Do you want to learn more about SAP HANA’s graph processing capabilities? Then check out these resources:
- Did you miss the challenge? No worries! Catch up with these blogposts: Kick-off | Winners or watch our kick-off call
- Blogpost: Google Vertex AI triggering calculations / ML in SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- Blogpost: Hands-On Tutorial: Leverage SAP HANA Machine Learning in the Cloud through the Predictive Analysis Library
- Blogpost: Hands-On Tutorial: Automated Predictive (APL) in SAP HANA Cloud
- Blogpost: Data Yoga-It is all about finding the right balance
- Video: Build your Machine Learning Scenario for your SAP HANA Cloud application from Python
- Video: Intelligence out of the Box – Native Machine Learning in SAP HANA Cloud | SAP Community Call
- Find a list of all scheduled SAP Community Calls here
- Follow us on YouTube
Do you have questions regarding another topic? Ask the SAP Community.
When is the next Machine Learning Challenge?
We are still in the midst of planning for 2023! But make sure to follow the SAP HANA Cloud tag & the SAP HANA on-premise and cloud databases community page, where we will definitely announce the next challenge.
All the best,