Do you know how SAP Signavio solutions can support your journey to SAP S/4HANA?
Are you looking for guidance on SAP Signavio solutions to support your journey to the intelligent enterprise with SAP S/4HANA?
Do you know that the SAP Enterprise Support value maps such as the business process transformation value map will guide you through your digital transformation journey?
Are you interested in learning about SAP Signavio solutions including the newest solution for process analysis and modelling called SAP Signavio Process Insights?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, then please make sure to register for:
- The upcoming empowerment webcasts called Meet-the-Expert sessions (registration links follow in the table below)
- The business process transformation value map and the SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition value map or the SAP S/4HANA value map
Before you can access the links below, a one-time registration in the SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by-step guide to registration can be found here.
|Session Title:||Dates:||Target Audience:||Time:||Registration:|
|How SAP Signavio Process Insights supports Moving to SAP S/4HANA –||Feb 8th, 2023||APJ/EMEA||10:00am – 11:30am CET||Register|
|How SAP Signavio Process Insights supports Moving to SAP S/4HANA||Feb 8th, 2023||NA/EMEA||9:00am – 10:30am EST||Register|
|How SAP Signavio can support your journey to the intelligent enterprise with SAP S/4HANA||Feb 27th, 2023||NA/EMEA||10:00am – 11:00am EST||Register|
|How SAP Signavio can support your journey to the intelligent enterprise with SAP S/4HANA||Feb 28th, 2023||APJ/EMEA||9:00am – 10:00am CET||Register|
(The session recordings will be made available via the above links)
Do you want to stay up to date on further training and enablement offerings? -> Remember to subscribe to our monthly SAP Enterprise Support Academy newsletter: Subscribe here
To learn further details about the SAP Signavio solutions and about the upcoming Meet-the-Expert sessions – continue reading:
SAP Signavio solutions is a cloud-based business process management platform which can help you improve and transform business processes fast and at scale. With SAP Signavio solutions for business process transformation, you can understand and transform existing business processes while you optimize operational excellence and customer experience to build a more resilient and sustainable business. SAP Signavio solutions support the following areas:
- Business process management
- Process mining and recommendations
- Process best practices and journey modeling
- Process execution and automation
The newest solution for process analysis and modeling is SAP Signavio Process Insights. It is a process analytics solution that helps you rapidly discover areas for improvement and automation within your SAP business processes. The solution then provides recommended actions to implement the necessary changes.
The meet-the-expert sessions goals:
How SAP Signavio can support your journey to the intelligent enterprise with SAP S/4HANA
The session will provide you with the big picture of SAP Signavio solutions available at the different phase of your SAP S/4HANA journey from the discover phase up to the run phase. The following goals will be discussed:
- How SAP Signavio can support the SAP S/4HANA journey from the Discover phase, going all the way up to the Run phase of SAP Activate
- How SAP Signavio can identify the most valuable SAP S/4HANA business scenarios for your company based on best practices and benchmarking
- Which SAP Signavio solutions are included in RISE with SAP. The sessions are is relevant to all people involved in SAP optimization or transformation projects
How SAP Signavio Process Insights supports Moving to SAP S/4HANA
The session will provide you with the details about SAP Signavio Process Insights and its typical use-cases for transition to SAP S/4HANA projects.
The following goals will be discussed:
- How to leave obsolete transactional data behind to minimize migration efforts
- How to use the once in a lifetime chance and leave obsolete master data behind (especially for a lean Customer Vendor Integration step)
- How to start a fact-based discussion on business process harmonization