📢 SAP Launchpad Service is now SAP Build Work Zone, Standard Edition!
SAP Build was unveiled at TechEd 2022 as the evolution of SAP´s low-code portfolio. It provides business users with the ability to create and augment enterprise applications, automate processes, and create business websites, all visually. SAP Build unified SAP Build Apps (previously SAP AppGyver), SAP Build Process Automation (previously SAP Process Automation), and SAP Build Work Zone (previously SAP Work Zone and SAP Launchpad service) under one intuitive development environment.
SAP Build Work Zone brings the capabilities of former SAP Launchpad service and SAP Work Zone into one solution, facilitating the rapid creation of engaging and personalized business sites. It maximizes productivity by enabling guided experiences and knowledge sharing, and is available in two different editions:
- SAP Build Work Zone, standard edition (previously SAP Launchpad service)
- SAP Build Work Zone, advanced edition (previously SAP Work Zone)
Overview – SAP Build Work Zone, standard edition
SAP Build Work Zone, standard edition enables users to centrally access their enterprise applications through a personalized entry point. It allows them to integrate with cloud and on-premise systems, resulting in better productivity for users in completing their daily tasks.
Here is an example of how SAP Build Work Zone, standard edition site looks like:
Key capabilities of service:
- Provides a central access to multiple cloud and on-premise solutions
- Offers access to multiple pages using the navigation menu
- Option of integrating custom low-code/no-code apps into your SAP Build Work Zone, standard edition
- Allows various customizations and extensions including translation, branding, shell plug-ins, domain URLs etc.
- Supports flexible page-building experience
Please note: SAP Launchpad service has been rebranded to ´SAP Build Work Zone, standard edition´, nevertheless it is the same product with a set of latest enhancements. These enhancements are currently available in beta only and are planned to become generally available later this year.
Latest Announcement – SAP Build Work Zone, standard edition
📢 All our SAP Launchpad service customers are hereby informed that as of 12th January 2023 “SAP Launchpad service” is rebranded to “SAP Build Work Zone, standard edition” in the following areas: SAP BTP cockpit, all the product UIs, and related assets including SAP Help Portal and SAP Discovery Center.
There is no action required on your part; you can lean back and enjoy the service.
Please find the related links listed below:
- SAP Discovery Center
- SAP Road Map Explorer
- SAP Help Portal
- Product information on sap.com: SAP Build Work Zone
- Explore SAP Build Work Zone (standard edition) on SAP BTP Cockpit