SAP Business Technology Platform: How Partners Run with Confidence
SAP partners demonstrate considerable expertise when it comes to innovation. They navigate software as a service (SaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS), and platform as a service (PaaS) in ways that resolve significant challenges and deliver unique technologies to amplify our customers’ competitiveness.
How do they do it? According to Tom Le, Global Vice President of Partner Solution Advisory at SAP, “The journey toward achieving that level of confidence begins with choosing SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP).”
In his blog, Le shares that the secret behind this benefit of SAP BTP is based on the seven suite qualities of the platform, which include:
- An integrated user experience that has a harmonized look, feel, and navigation pattern
- A single workflow inbox to centralize task management
- End-to-end business blueprints supporting reference architectures suitable for implementation
- Aligned domain models with business objects across applications
- Consistent security and identity management for centralized provisioning and authentication
- Coordinated lifecycle management for harmonizing provisioning setup and operations
- Embedded intelligence and analytics that provide a holistic view of the business and customers
These suite qualities enable SAP BTP to become the backbone for simplified and scalable integration. In other words, SAP partners have the technical components they need to integrate their innovations with existing and newly created processes, data, user experiences, and analytics. And more importantly, our joint customers realize measurable outcomes from their investments in innovation and SAP solutions.
Interested in learning how SAP partners and our customers are leveraging the suite qualities of SAP BTP? Read Le’s blog, “In the Push for Digital Innovation, Confidence Comes with the Right Platform.”